Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im-A-Dragon

Introduce... Myself?!

Hi there, my name is Dakota aka "Im A Fucking Dragon" in game, 29 years old. I don't really do social, so you know, I am boring as fuck. I hate walks by the beach, fuck sand. I refuse to eat hot dogs or any other foods with corresponding shapes (yes, including cut up, if I can tell it's a hot dog or a correspondingly shaped food item.) I consider myself a singer, both because I used to sing in Vegas in my younger years, and because I LOVE the sound of my voice. I suck at counter-strike, but I love to play it. I make a decent amount of money, but I plan to make a whole lot more and soon. When I am drunk, I'll fuck anything, which rarely happens. I smoke enough weed to fill a typical bathroom sink on a weekly basis. I am a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I love ice cream. I am 50% Greek, 20% Scotish, 25% Irish, 5% other (fuck tons of stuff) in nationality. I hate society and its social constructs. I love to para-motor (if you don't know what it is, look it up, its fucking amazing) but can't afford my own yet. Uhm. I think the world is destined to kill itself, or at least the Human Race is (#6th mass extinction event INC!) I believe all truly great men are evil, and I believe god exists but doesn't care about us at all.

That pretty much sums me up! I am fucking boring <3. - Dragon

43 minutes ago, BabyNicol3 said:

Hi dragon! Welcome to the forums (:
I know not to get on your bad side now. Such spooks. Pls teach me your ways.

Lol, I left out the juicy parts. There is wayyyy more to the story I am holding back for your benefit <3. Suffice it to say i've lived a very strange life thus far!

Welcome Dragon you finally came on the fourms. BUT #1 ELEMENTAL IS MINE SO BACK OFF BUD!! 

On 7/9/2018 at 3:21 PM, -Sharp- said:

Welcome Dragon you finally came on the fourms. BUT #1 ELEMENTAL IS MINE SO BACK OFF BUD!! 

Catching up slowly but surely. Wait til my work has a lul again, i'll be puttin 10-12 hours into it everyday o_O