Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmugJack

Greetings

Hey! My name is SmugJack. Apparently, I have never made one of these despite play War3 for several years.

Quick facts about me:

-My real name is Jack and I am quite smug.

-I am 26 and turn 27 on June 29th.

-I live in the infernal hell of Phoenix, Arizona. +120F weather is not fun to play in.

-I have a degree in Electrical Engineering and currently working as a Controls Engineer at a nuclear power plant. Specifically, maintaining the computer controls system in the water portion.

-I love beer and trying new kinds.

-My favorite type of games are: Strategy, FPS, and RPGS.

-I do not have any social media accounts.

Nice to meet you all. Feel free to ask me about anything but my SSN.

Nice to see you on forums!

Did you happen to come across some Hemperor from New Belgium the past month or so?  It's an HPA, hemp pale ale.  That shit was sooooo good.  Didn't taste like weed whatsoever.  When I popped that bottle open, though, wooOOOOoo boy, that shit was straight FIRE.  Like, some of the dankest smelling weed I've smelt.  It was real citrus-y and smooth to drink, not a lot of IBU's, either.  When I did pour it in a glass, about 2/3 of the way down I got a hint of weed taste that I didn't get from sipping on the bottle.

I'm not so sure very many liquor stores will have any in stock now, though.  At least the one I frequented didn't have it for very long.

Let me know about other beers, muh dude!

1 minute ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

Nice to see you on forums!

Did you happen to come across some Hemperor from New Belgium the past month or so?  It's an HPA, hemp pale ale.  That shit was sooooo good.  Didn't taste like weed whatsoever.  When I popped that bottle open, though, wooOOOOoo boy, that shit was straight FIRE.  Like, some of the dankest smelling weed I've smelt.  It was real citrus-y and smooth to drink, not a lot of IBU's, either.  When I did pour it in a glass, about 2/3 of the way down I got a hint of weed taste that I didn't get from sipping on the bottle.

I'm not so sure very many liquor stores will have any in stock now, though.  At least the one I frequented didn't have it for very long.

Let me know about other beers, muh dude!

I have not tried it. I will look out for it.

Couple of my favorites:

Firestone Walker's 805 - Great, drinkable beer. It has a subtle distinct taste that doesn't really set it apart from most beers. But, I can drink it anywhere, anytime. Every time I tell someone about it I call it the world's most drinkable beer.

Four Peak's Kilt Liifter - Great scotch style beer. Four Peaks is an Arizona Brewing company but they were bought out by Anheuser-Busch. Kinda sucks to see a micro-brewery sell out but it increased its' availability so you might be able to find it. It isn't to strong like some scotch beers and goes great with wings.

3 hours ago, SmugJack said:

Hey! My name is SmugJack. Apparently, I have never made one of these despite play War3 for several years.

Quick facts about me:

-My real name is Jack and I am quite smug.

-I am 26 and turn 27 on June 29th.

-I live in the infernal hell of Phoenix, Arizona. +120F weather is not fun to play in.

-I have a degree in Electrical Engineering and currently working as a Controls Engineer at a nuclear power plant. Specifically, maintaining the computer controls system in the water portion.

-I love beer and trying new kinds.

-My favorite type of games are: Strategy, FPS, and RPGS.

-I do not have any social media accounts.

Nice to meet you all. Feel free to ask me about anything but my SSN.

What is it if you don't mind me asking? (If you know me i do the polar opposite)

Welcome to the forums!

15 minutes ago, Banana Joe said:

What is it if you don't mind me asking? (If you know me i do the polar opposite)

Welcome to the forums!

My SSN is: (REDACTED) - (REDACTED) - (REDACTED)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Hello jack! Welcome to the forums!

Happy belated birthday.

I apologize in advance for all the days to come where you’ll be hearing me screech on war3

:^)