Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

VENOM Trailer (Thoughts/Opinions)

For those of you that haven't seen the trailer:

I just wanted to get your guys'  thoughts and opinions on this upcoming movie by Sony. I'm sure most of you have heard of the villain (or anti-hero) Venom from Spider-Man.

I've been waiting for this movie for a couple years now since they started talking about making one back in like 2015 or 2016. Venom was always my favorite villain growing up. Heck, I liked him more than every superhero. I think my parents were scared for me because they would always point out that I like villain's more than hero's, but what can you do LUL

Anyways, so far I'm really impressed and excited for this movie. My only complaint is it doesn't look like they're following any Spider-Man storyline from any of the comics with this, if anything they're going more toward the Ultimate Venom storyline where he didn't need Spider-Man to be the first host of the symbiote and Venom doesn't have any of Spider-Man's powers.

What's your guys' opinions?

There most likely introducing carnage and anti-venom then after this movie they might do a venom with Spider-Man movie. The trailer looked awesome and this venom looks more cool than the one from Spider-Man 3

5 minutes ago, ✪ The Ben said:

There most likely introducing carnage and anti-venom then after this movie they might do a venom with Spider-Man movie. The trailer looked awesome and this venom looks more cool than the one from Spider-Man 3

It really does look a lot better than Topher Grace as venom, Tom Hardy is perfect for this. 

Cant wait to see this, venom vs the latest spider man in the sequel will be epic. 

24 minutes ago, ✪ The Ben said:

The trailer looked awesome and this venom looks more cool than the one from Spider-Man 3

Oh yeah, Spider-Man 3 made Venom a laughing stock. Hopefully this movie will do right! Venom already looks 100x better in this movie.

I think this movie will be great.

4 hours ago, ✪ The Ben said:

Just like he said, I believe they will introduce carnage first for a sequel to venom, since most people were anticipating it for its release. All in all, the trailer looked pretty cool and I would mind spending $10 to go see this.

10 minutes ago, Rufus said:

Should have been flash instead of eddie

Eh, Agent Venom is okay.... But the OG Venom will always be Eddie Brock.

Pretty much what Beerman said if its not rated R then I won't expect much.

People are saying Carnage will appear in this movie, but if it's not rated R then I don't expect a good Carnage. This movie has to be rated R for that villian to be a good Carnage. To be honest Im more pumped for carnage much more than I am for Venom.

Also this movie will be based off the Venom: Lethal Protector comic series and the series Planet of the Symbiotes. Other symbiotes come into play, like Scream, Toxin, and Lasher should eventually make an appearance. I think Scream was that woman who broke the glass in the recent trailer. Not sure if Toxin will be in this since he is the spawn of Carnage.

I will go into this movie with low expectations since I don't trust Sony though.