Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Sharp-

Games to play?

So I play cs and other popular games but I was corious if anyone had some good games I could play?

Far Cry 5, Wolfenstein TNO/TNC, Rainbow Six Siege 

If you're into retro (like) shooters play Dusk and/or Amid Evil 

38 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

Splatoon 2

30 minutes ago, DR3Y said:

Far Cry 5, Wolfenstein TNO/TNC, Rainbow Six Siege 

If you're into retro (like) shooters play Dusk and/or Amid Evil 

Thank you both I will look into most of these! <3 

Ironsight is a game that's really close the Black Ops 2. Its f2p (in open beta currently) and offers fairly fast pace gameplay. It also isnt very intensive on your pc so you could enjoy decent fps. https://ironsightgame.com/lp/en/?utm_source=google&utm_campaign=isus&utm_medium=cpc&age_pubid=ironsight

If you enjoy strategy games, Age Of Mythology I’ve spent a damn good amount of time on this game, also always enjoyable when lans come around.

23 minutes ago, vexer said:

If you enjoy strategy games, Age Of Mythology I’ve spent a damn good amount of time on this game, also always enjoyable when lans come around.

Ooooooooooooooooooh man, that was my jam back in grade school.  Played the shit out of that game.  O Canada!

If you like bullet hell games, Raiden II is one of my favourites. It was one of the first games I had ever played. You should probably use a controller but a keyboard is also alright.

31 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

I heard rs3 has a great trade economy that's addicting. 

:^)

LOL thanks man! 

Always enjoyed age of empires as a kid playing with my dad. Suggest town of Salem too.

Honestly have been playing a bunch of BO3 for the fun of it just playing zombies cause multiplayer is toxic asf but the zombies community is fucking amazing + if you get bored of the regular maps there is always custom maps on steam workshop now

Oh, I also forgot. There's Halo Online which is going to have its update of 0.6 which has been in the works for over a year. I hope the community for the new Halo game to grow more. Definitely, wait for April 20th if you will play it since it's update 0.6 will be released on that date. If you need help searching it up. Use the keyword "Eldewrito".