Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rainsurge

Hey thanks guys

Well idk this is kinda just me being retarded, but I guess I just wanted to say thanks. I've been hitting some feels lately (good ones i'm actually probably the happiest I have ever been) and i've been thinking about things that used to make me happy and believe it or not this was one of those things. All be it I spent more time than any teenager should be spending on video games, and this place still took a huge majority of my time for almost two years and those were some tough times, and I was fucking depressed and some of you guys were great and I masked it with an edgy persona and it was just me coping ill admit it and im glad most of you put up with me. It really was so great and I miss it and thank you and ik some of u are probably gonna think im a fgt for making this and im used to it but thanks sG. <3 

/blog

Ill never forget the times when u were winning big money while betting on jb then lost all of it the next second :P we were on lego jail when it all went down, first u won a few then u lost everything