Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG March Madness Bracket Challenge - 2018

RIP @Booch for picking Arizona to win it all.

I had them in Final Four and made a last minute change. Phew! That was the biggest upset so far!

Tell me you guys saw the finish of the Loyola game. I timestamped the finish. NUTTY.

Also if someone doesn't own up to being the BaylorButtBandits, then the team will be removed.

3f101a1bfd.png

37 minutes ago, Beerman said:

That fucking deep three was dirrrrtty

Especially after missing two easy lay ups lol

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

Never in history has a 16 seed beat a #1 Seed!!!!

Holy shit!

Rip UVA

Fuck, UNCs road to the finals just got a lot easier.

4 hours ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

@Sportsteen583funny enough i have unc going all the way on my other bracket

To be fair I went with what I wanted to see, a 4th Duke vs UNC matchup in the finals, but had at least hoped UVA would get a shot to crush them again.

48 minutes ago, Sportsteen583 said:

To be fair I went with what I wanted to see, a 4th Duke vs UNC matchup in the finals, but had at least hoped UVA would get a shot to crush them again.

i went with uva due to their defense this season, but clearly they didn't want to win yesterday sadly. Kinda wish I went either nova or Duke for the sG bracket, but what can ya do

11 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

Can I get my $50 in singles? I’m going to the “script” club later.

Hahah last year you were saying the same thing

12 hours ago, Booch said:

UNC is down with Villanova next and I might have a chance

Looking at your bracket you don't have a chance ha. Even if Kansas made it to the Final, other people picked them so they would also get the points.

Sorry my dude!

Here's ESPNs take on reseeding these Sweet Sixteen Teams:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22825232/ncaa-tournament-reseeding-sweet-16

1. Villanova

2. Duke

3. Clemson

4. West Virginia
5. Kentucky
6. Nevada
7. Texas A&M
8. Texas Tech
9. Purdue
10. Kansas
11. Syracuse
12. Gonzaga
13. Florida State
14. Loyola
15. Michigan
16. Kansas State

19 hours ago, Travesty said:

Here's ESPNs take on reseeding these Sweet Sixteen Teams:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22825232/ncaa-tournament-reseeding-sweet-16

Your quote doesn't help because that's just the list in order. Makes it seem like Kansas is a 10 seed but really they tgink they are a 3rd seed

27 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Your quote doesn't help because that's just the list in order. Makes it seem like Kansas is a 10 seed but really they tgink they are a 3rd seed

3rd seed out of their division. There are four One Seeds etc. So that is their rankings of all teams.

In other words for that division it would be

1.Duke

2.Clemson

3.Kansas

4.Syracuse

13 minutes ago, Travesty said:

3rd seed out of their division. There are four One Seeds etc. So that is their rankings of all teams.

In other words for that division it would be

1.Duke

2.Clemson

3.Kansas

4.Syracuse

I know how it works trav. But if the point was to see what their seed would be it didn't make sense to format it like that ya fucking nerd

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

I know how it works trav. But if the point was to see what their seed would be it didn't make sense to format it like that ya fucking nerd

In other, other words... Kansas sucks and has no chance at winning. You will lose your bracket and the free $50 because you're a KU Fanboy with battered wife syndrome from the jocks that bullied you in College.

2 minutes ago, Travesty said:

In other, other words... Kansas sucks and has no chance at winning. You will lose your bracket and the free $50 because you're a KU Fanboy with battered wife syndrome from the jocks that bullied you in College.

Bruh I put ku and Texas tech in the final for because that's what I want to happen. Couldn't care less about the prize. I'm all meme mode. Also people don't get bullied in college nerd

8 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Bruh I put ku and Texas tech in the final for because that's what I want to happen. Couldn't care less about the prize. I'm all meme mode. Also people don't get bullied in college nerd

Trav is simply speaking from experience regarding college bullying, it happens here in Canada...

Just now, Sean said:

Trav is simply speaking from experience regarding college bullying, it happens here in Canada...