Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakota

Wow! JCS ABUSE?? why it happen inside?

Moments ago, on the talk of racism rule,  @Sean pointed out the rule: IlK7Xkn.png

To which I agreed and said any racial slur used against a person or object is racist in terms of our rules. So I said: bh9vr4y.png

the resulting fallout lead @bulletford or @Moose to put me in a special role for discord that would only allow me to type in shitposts

A channel waaay below my caliber of quality posts. 

s4RhUOH.png

So I contested. I said the sky is not an object THUS not breaking the rule. 

TO WHICH HE SAID:7088b4392a.png

but as we all know, the song is spoken from the perspective of an unreliable narrator who is mentally ill. 

and lead to jeering and even snickering in the discord.s4RhUOH.png

Obviously the sky isn't a person. But does it qualify as an object??

This is the recommended reading, I expect all to thoroughly read it as it is the crux of my argument:  http://www.bkent.net/Doc/whatis.htm

I didn't understand much but it did ask if the sky is an object, and then a lotta big words so I assume they figure it out. 

Now lets dive deep into what the sky actually is: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sky 

from this we can gather :  weather in the upper atmosphere.

Hmmm.....weather. Can you touch weather? Can I walk up to a bar, order a weather? I do not think so. 

THEREFORE: I called the sky a C*****R, (censored as the rule has been updated), which did not violate the current rule at the time. I was retroactively punished and then paraded around in a manner that would easily violate our 8th amendment. As we can see this makes Moose, and everybody else in discord, look like a bitch.

(I was about halfway done with this bullshit when Moose lifted the ban, so I'm just gonna post it in spam.)

Lmao the rule is a joke

Staff: we don't tolerate racism 

2 mins later in admin chat 

You're a @/×/÷/&  @^×^÷^!^$^÷,!

Someone in regular chat: @/@/!

Staff: perma ban 

52 minutes ago, centran said:

This type of loopholing hasn't been seen since back in JBs heyday 

That is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to Beerman. The circumference of his head just grew a couple inches.