Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piero

Why is jb dead?

Probably because no one joins when an individual attempts to populate the server. Also the JB game mode is one that survives off the playerbase and more specifically its the personalities of these players that help keep it alive. We don't always see people on that help promote a growing and healthy population.  Starting from scratch everyday to populate the server is incredibly unrewarding and relies on the community to do so and in our current state a lot of people in our community don't touch csgo at least that goes for the majority of us atm i think.

So I actually remember that this exact same situation occurred back in the day when CS:S became "dull", what actually saved us was Global Offensive being released. I'm thinking maybe a source2/new counterstrike might be due soon, who knows.

I stopped playing because i found myself not enjoying csgo anymore from it getting boring and repetitive, also the players who did get on those countless hours of me and a few others popping the server as much as we could would also get bored quick because of wardens not doing anything fun/ killwhoring and ruining it for others. I would love to play jb again but i dont want it to be something i feel as if im forced to play so that we keep the server going. 

What killed JB for me is how people treat it like competitive and on certain maps where as last T, if you wanted to you could just camp your ass off and stall, especially if no admins were on.. But for others it might have just been life and the game CS:GO it self losing time for other more rewarding games.

5ive Nasteh, Monkeh, and I were the pillars of hope that the server relied on.

Say what you will, but that is the truth that sG doesn't want to acknowledge.

Mimic can eat the shrooms that grow from my semen rag. PogChamp

I really stopped playing last year because some of my favorite personalities that I learned the gamemode with moved onto bigger and better projects. SOs stepped down, or got kicked off, members moved to other, more interesting gamemodes, and so I kind of just left when the only people who stilled played were under the age of 10.