Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

Yo

Hey guys, how's everything going? Just wanting to let everyone know that I'm almost done here at my Tech School, only have about 1 month left which consists of ARFF (Airport Rescue Firefighter) and EMR (Emergency Medical Responder). I've been popping in and out every now and then, but I'm gonna try my best to start being more active with this community again as much as I can, but obviously studying and passing all my tests is my number one priority right now.

Also, I'd like to apologize to everyone (including @Mimic and our current Staff) about how I had to step down out of the blue like I did from being a Recruitment Officer, especially when I don't even think I had it for a full month.  When I got RO, it was before I even got to Tech School and I thought that I'd be able to manage studying and other Air Force shenanigans they make us do up here with being an active Staff Member here in sG, but after a few weeks I realized I was wrong. I was stressed out and I didn't want to be that "inactive Staff member that does nothing", so I just stepped down out of the blue and for that I want to apologize.

Hope to see ya'll around! Hit me up on steam or something if you wanna play!

Never worry about being an inscribe staff member, just look at mimic and centran :). If anything, you'll get promoted to jcs for doing nothing

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk