Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

#Oprah2020 will be your next President?

Just now, Sadlyevil said:

Bruh, both of your points were that he had a tv show at one point and that put him on the same level of Oprah. And I’m saying he was elected because of his business strategies, which definitely don’t always work and aren’t always the best he has filed for bankruptcy many times with multiple business, he just had the money to correct the mistakes on the next go around. But if you work for a big ass company it was a no-brained to vote for him.

Could he not be elected for multiple reasons?

Bruh, both of your points were that he had a tv show at one point and that put him on the same level of Oprah. And I’m saying he was elected because of his business strategies, which definitely don’t always work and aren’t always the best he has filed for bankruptcy many times with multiple business, he just had the money to correct the mistakes on the next go around. But if you work for a big ass company it was a no-brained to vote for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I never once mentioned his TV show as his source of fame. He was famous before, during the same time as Oprah. They had and have comparable level of a fame. You are too young to know this. That is the only point I'm disputing kid. 

Could he not be elected for multiple reasons?

Oh he def could. But I mean Hillary Clinton had a cheating husband who she obviously didn’t leave for political power in the Democratic Party for when she ran. I didn’t think she was any better of a candidate.

No, I never once mentioned his TV show as his source of fame. He was famous before, during the same time as Oprah. They had and have comparable level of a fame. You are too young to know this. That is the only point I'm disputing kid. 

Well I disagree. I believe his tv show was a minor part of his fame where as Oprah’s entire carrier has to do with television and the sort.

1 minute ago, Sadlyevil said:

Oh he def could. But I mean Hillary Clinton had a cheating husband who she obviously didn’t leave for political power in the Democratic Party for when she ran. I didn’t think she was any better of a candidate.

Yeah, that's the reason why she shouldn't be elected President!

They should rename this sub to r/sadlyevil

https://www.reddit.com/r/KenM/top/

I mean Ken brings up some solid points. I mean he had to be gay to create gay people am I right. While in the garden he suffered those pleasurable pains am I right

2 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Well I disagree. I believe his tv show was a minor part of his fame where as Oprah’s entire carrier has to do with television and the sort.

Okay. I'm sure when you were 8 you understood the power dynamic of Oprah and Trump with his new hit TV show. Alright kid. You clearly have no idea about how Trump or Oprah came to power and fame. 

2 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Yeah, that's the reason why she shouldn't be elected President!

Bruh her husband cheated. She's not qualified to be president. 

Okay. I'm sure when you were 8 you understood the power dynamic of Oprah and Trump with his new hit TV show. Alright kid. You clearly have no idea about how Trump or Oprah came to power and fame. 

When I was 8 I was running around my street chucking rocks at cars. Fortunately I’m not 8 anymore.

Bruh her husband cheated. She's not qualified to be president. 

I said why she stayed was for a corrupt and selfish reason. Not her husbands fault Monica lk fine.

When I was 8 I was running around my street chucking rocks at cars. Fortunately I’m not 8 anymore.

Now you're an adult with a highly educated opinion and will be able to re-elect President Trump!

Now you're an adult with a highly educated opinion and will be able to re-elect President Trump!

If Oprah runs definitely, if we receive a better candidate of course not. Not saying he is the best president ever he just has enough experience id feel more comfortable with him than with Oprah.

3 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

I said why she stayed was for a corrupt and selfish reason. 

If that is your go-to reason why Clinton would have ALSO made a shitty president then you're still just as smart as you were when you threw rocks at cars kid

If that is your go-to reason why Clinton would have ALSO made a shitty president then you're still just as smart as you were when you threw rocks at cars kid

Then tell me why she would have made a better president

EoGlhc92PbWJVyj6gxUFR14ZX3gIH-lPRpMnJ3Tr25Y.jpg?w=750&s=3f4ee07d0ff8ea024750a93f69a1488f

OOF, all the president does is hit the button and speak anyways. Just a figurehead for large corporations if you ask me.

If Oprah runs definitely, if we receive a better candidate of course not. Not saying he is the best president ever he just has enough experience id feel more comfortable with him than with Oprah.

Trump inherited and lost billions of dollars multiple times. Oprah is a self made billionaire. But who is the better business person? 

Trump inherited and lost billions of dollars multiple times. Oprah is a self made billionaire. But who is the better business person? 

Oprah didn’t have to take the same business risks, if she starred in a movie and it failed the producers list not the actors

Oprah didn’t have to take the same business risks, if she starred in a movie and it failed the producers list not the actors

So again. Who was the smarter businessman?

6 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Trump is the only business man there ;)

Nice deflection - didn't realize you wanted gender neutral terms. Stay in school. Your logic is broken, don't take all this as "ahh attacking mah personal beliefs" and more as a "wow I can't defend my ideas for shit."

In conclusion. Trump sucks dick. I'd vote Oprah over Clinton. Lets get a qualified, non-shitty person nominated next election. 

Nice deflection. Stay in school. Your logic is broken, don't take all this as "ahh attacking mah personal beliefs" and more as a "wow I can't defend my ideas for shit."

Lmao bruh, Donald trump net worth 3.1 billion, Oprah Winfrey net worth 2.7 billion. Donald trump is the more successful of the two regardless of the money he has lost taking business risks he is still worth more because he understands BUSINESS. Which is different than making money.

2 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Lmao bruh, Donald trump net worth 3.1 billion, Oprah Winfrey net worth 2.7 billion. Donald trump is the more successful of the two regardless of the money he has lost taking business risks he is still worth more because he understands BUSINESS. Which is different than making money.

Oh do you have his tax returns? Nobody knows his net worth except for him. But apparently self-worth is very valuable. I'm out. later boy. 

Oh do you have his tax returns? Nobody knows his net worth except for him. But apparently self-worth is very valuable. I'm out. later boy. 

I am the one avoiding questions and statements here?

TIL net worth is the sole decider between business people

Then neither is the argument he has lost “billions and made billions” because those are just numbers they lie.

Does sadly understand Trump took over an already successful business from his dad and made most of his money by selling the Trump name to other people? Most trump businesses aren't run by him and much of his wealth comes as the result of him prostituting the name out to people who are actually good at running a business. Also Trump has admitted to multiple affairs so im confused how you can blame Hillary for having a husband who had an affair 

1 hour ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Does sadly understand Trump took over an already successful business from his dad and made most of his money by selling the Trump name to other people? Most trump businesses aren't run by him and much of his wealth comes as the result of him prostituting the name out to people who are actually good at running a business. Also Trump has admitted to multiple affairs so im confused how you can blame Hillary for having a husband who had an affair 

you do realize i admitted to knowing little on the subject and was just here to argue and have a good time lol. everyone likes a good argument

29 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

you do realize i admitted to knowing little on the subject and was just here to argue and have a good time lol. everyone likes a good argument

Tbh I think you're just completely misinformed on the subject and now realizing it