Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

#Oprah2020 will be your next President?

If that's not a speech to set her on a campaign trail, then I don't know what is...

YOU GET FREE HEALTH CARE! AND YOUUUUUUUU GET FREE HEALTH CARE!

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

Not qualified 

What do qualifications have to do with electing your President?

x d

Seriously, I think I'll lose what faith I have left in our electoral process if another celebrity with no experience in politics gets anywhere close to becoming President.  Got nothing personal against Oprah and she does have the inspiring story of starting from poverty and emerging one of the most powerful women in the world, but normalizing this phenomenon of electing people that haven't even held a job in the public sector would be a sad joke.

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Seriously, I think I'll lose what faith I have left in our electoral process if another celebrity with no experience in politics gets anywhere close to becoming President.  Got nothing personal against Oprah and she does have the inspiring story of starting from poverty and emerging one of the most powerful women in the world, but normalizing this phenomenon of electing people that haven't even held a job in the public sector would be a sad joke.

This. If you Americunts keep electing shit like Trump, and other celebrities who wants to run for president your country will tear it self apart... 

Regardless of what their views are and plans are, if they have no experience in any public sector or other elected job you are fucked.

Also I see no difference in her speech compared to Hillary's; "look at me im woman xD" and Oprah; "look at me im woman AND black!! XD"

lol

55 minutes ago, Don Juan said:

This. If you Americunts keep electing shit like Trump, and other celebrities who wants to run for president your country will tear it self apart... 

Regardless of what their views are and plans are, if they have no experience in any public sector or other elected job you are fucked.

Also I see no difference in her speech compared to Hillary's; "look at me im woman xD" and Oprah; "look at me im woman AND black!! XD"

lol

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_19

I'd prefer someone with governing experience, although with that being said Oprah would probably be the best of the people with out such experience.

With a reality tv star currently on office, who describes himself as: "like, very smart" and " a very stable genius" it would not surprise me if she ran. 

I still think, eventually, people will go back to voting for serious candidates who have governing experience, respectable curriculums and know what they're doing, but for now meme candidates will do.  

Vote for Kanye 20/20 let’s turn another meme into reality.

that being said if it ends as oprah vs trump I know who I’m voting for.

Had a great chat here all you guys are great!
really do think OG96 should run though, he would get my vote, if i could vote :)

She said on Ellen recently she’s not and the speech was misinterpreted.

This isn’t Canada, we aren’t getting free health care. All they need to do is turn healthcare into an open market and prices will drop and benefits will rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

Trump was not elected because of his fame and he is not a celebrity like Oprah. He was elected because he is a business man which means he is going to do things to improve his business’s while in office. Which is why he got votes because other companies also want the same benefits that he intends to put into place. These also aren’t just large corporations, they will positively impact small business too. It had less to do with the fact that he is wealthy (famous if you will) rather the field and experiences he came from.

-your friendly neighborhood americunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk