Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

#Oprah2020 will be your next President?

7 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Explain to me how he is famous on the same scale as Oprah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be retarded if you think Oprah and Trump aren't top tier households names, even before he was running for president. 

You must be retarded if you think Oprah and Trump aren't top tier households names, even before he was running for president. 

Oprah was not a big name before Oprah Winfrey was born, as said in her speech she brought it up. Yes Trump had a good house name when he was born but there are plenty of Large house names out there that turn out unsuccessful after years. However he made a name for himself first through business l before running for president. Also his rival in the election (Hillary Clinton) had arguably a larger name especially in politics. So if it was game that caused the election Hillary would have won by a land slide.

3 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Oprah was not a big name before Oprah Winfrey was born, as said in her speech she brought it up. Yes Trump had a good house name when he was born but there are plenty of Large house names out there that turn out unsuccessful after years. However he made a name for himself first through business l before running for president. Also his rival in the election (Hillary Clinton) had arguably a larger name especially in politics. So if it was game that caused the election Hillary would have won by a land slide.

....Does this fucking retard not know what "household name" means? is this some good recruit bait? This is KenM level nonsense. 

....Does this fucking retard not know what "household name" means? is this some good recruit bait? This is KenM level nonsense. 

Household name - a person or thing that is very well known

Dictionary.com

Tell me I’m wrong

Did you know that Trump had a big hit TV show called The Apprentice? Lol

Tell me I'm wrong ;) lol

Did you know that Trump had a big hit TV show called The Apprentice? Lol

Tell me I'm wrong lol

I am aware. Are you aware that he was successful in business before he was invited to be the star of the show that was created by Mark Burnett. This also has nothing to do with house name, because it was him who got himself into the position to be on the show.

Is Trump that plump orange fellow? 

Affirmative

Just now, Sadlyevil said:

I am aware. Are you aware that he was successful in business before he was invited to be the star of the show that was created by Mark Burnett. This also has nothing to do with house name, because it was him who got himself into the position to be on the show.

He arguably became a household name and Celebrity when he got the TV show. He was a well known real estate developer with many controversies but it wasn't until the show that he actually became famous. C'mon now bruh.

SadlyEvil is Ken M:

YuUHfNkQ5aRS-nh_EqmCWVw2tfUFykk49ddY3NEz

Am I wrong tho

1 minute ago, Travesty said:

He arguably became a household name and Celebrity when he got the TV show. He was a well known real estate developer with many controversies but it wasn't until the show that he actually became famous. C'mon now bruh.

Nah trump was a household name well before the TV show.

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

I guess his many TV appearances including WWE helped that. He's always tried to be in the spotlight.

Regardless, if Oprah ran this election she'd be as much of a celebrity as Trump was when he ran in 2016 lol

2 minutes ago, Travesty said:

I guess his many TV appearances including WWE helped that. He's always tried to be in the spotlight.

Regardless, if Oprah ran this election she'd be as much of a celebrity as Trump was when he ran in 2016 lol

Which I agree with, but Sadly seems is vastly incorrect. 

And no other president ever employed this method of making himself aware to the public? What he is doing is making himself identifiable to the public. People can say, “Hey I recognize this guy, he likes some of the same things I like.” Which will definitely help him get votes.

And no other president ever employed this method of making himself aware to the public? What he is doing is making himself identifiable to the public. People can say, “Hey I recognize this guy, he likes some of the same things I like.” Which will definitely help him get votes.

What the fuck are you even on about. Please figure out what household name means and implies. Oprah is a household name, same as Trump. They have comparable levels of entertainment fame, thus would be, and were, nominated, and eventually elected, because of the fame. 

Where were you during 9/11?

Laying at home in a crib, where was I when the mastermind was finally coughs? School when I was 11. What is your point. If you are trying to say I’m too young to be arguing this point I’ll be voting next year so you have some time to give me some decent points before I get to the polls.

Lmao idgaf about these topics just felt like having a discussion. But thanks schools almost over now.

Lmao idgaf about these topics just felt like having a discussion. But thanks schools almost over now.

Please for the love of god don't leave school. You need to stay there kid. 

Bruh, both of your points were that he had a tv show at one point and that put him on the same level of Oprah. And I’m saying he was elected because of his business strategies, which definitely don’t always work and aren’t always the best he has filed for bankruptcy many times with multiple business, he just had the money to correct the mistakes on the next go around. But if you work for a big ass company it was a no-brained to vote for him.

6 minutes ago, Sadlyevil said:

Laying at home in a crib, where was I when the mastermind was finally coughs? School when I was 11. What is your point. If you are trying to say I’m too young to be arguing this point I’ll be voting next year so you have some time to give me some decent points before I get to the polls.

I was simply asking a random, seemingly out-of-nowhere question like you did haha

But I am amused that you thought all of that from just that question