Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howard Dean

Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne (This weekend/ongoing)

As the title says, I will be hosting wc3 frozen throne custom games and possibly normal games depending on what people want. I have 5 people including myself who will be playing. Doing legit wc3 only and no pirated/gamespy shit.

Looking for either Friday or Saturday (whatever works for most people) and looking to have it be ongoing since there are thousands of custom games you can play.

Have new players to RTS in general and experienced. Come have fun...

Which custom games?  HLW?  CHLW?  Vamp?  TD?  Fuck DotA.  Hero Arena?  Run Kitty Run?

I used to play the shit out of custom games about 10+ years ago.  Then got back in about 8 years ago.  I remember a bunch of stupid maps, but can't exactly remember their names.  I'd be down, it's been a few years.

I've been waiting for this! Count me in, yo.

Also, if you remind me while we're playing, I can host my shitty MOBA that I abandoned and you can tell me how shitty it is lol.

I'm in. I can't do Saturday night but I'm game to make this a reoccurring thing.

We gotta do a game of Sheep Tag lol. Oh and Uthers Party.

[mention=49079]Dakka[/mention] [mention=11687]krony[/mention] [mention=20290]TurtleFrenzy[/mention]
GAH, sheep tag and Uther's party!!! God I remember those.

There's another one where you're either a peon or human villager and you can build walls and I think things that attack. After a while, mobs start spawning and you generally die within a couple minutes. Some things take forever to build, but are really good.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

No vamp beast, I see how it is. -fmvvbcrt

But really, i do remember playing a few of those.  I probably tried at least 80% of those ones, but stuck to a couple.  Custom hero line wars is really fun.  I don't know about HLW Deluxe, but I remember HLW being good.  Not Lition, that one was fucked.  Basically got to a stalemate after about 30 minutes.

God this is bringing back some memories.

Tbh, I was just joking about you not having a couple maps.  Everyone has different tastes.

CHLWHLW, Vamp BeastRun Kitty RunTeam Line Tower.

These are just the maps that I remember playing the most that you don't have.  I did LTW, but I prefered TLTW.  I don't think I'll find the map that I'm thinking of, though.  It's forever lost on my mom's laptop from 10 years ago D:

Not quite.  It was a very bland map.  You had a few different choices for walls IIRC.  The very middle of the map was purple (?) and that's where mobs spawned.  The rest was white (?).  I think it had a purple edge as well.  You didn't gather resources, you just waited for your stuff to build.  You could help other people repair things.  But damn, I'll try to look for it.  If I see it, I'll know it.

Are we doin this tonight?
My shift ends at 10pm, so it's good for me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'll start installing this shit now i guess if we doing this tonight. See you gay boys then, also we doing hard mode on jp 60 minutes its the only true setting you can do.

Had a long day, ill start hosting shit around 9 central. Message me on sG discord (name is Deetzz) or teamspeak (Howard/howwie).

I have my ports forwarded so everything should be good to go.