Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

sG XMAS Party (Brofest) Vote For the DATE!

What day do you want the party?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What day should the xmas party be?

• The 23rd (saturday)
    • The 24th, Christmas eve (Sunday)
    • The 25th, Christmas day (Monday)

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS 

It's time for a holly jolly Christmas Brofest extravaganza.  Make sure to wear the ugliest fucking sweater you have in your wardrobe. Grab a pitcher of that delicious eggnog and get ready for a dandy time of singing christmas music, impersonating santy claws, and talking shit about who has been naughty or nice!  We need to setup the dates however to see what works best for all so go vote for what day you all want to do!  I'll be making another thread on the 20th to show what date specifically we will go with.

Current dates are 23,24,25.

Don't think I'll make it but if I do I'll get so drunk people will get to see my pubes. see me do push ups and pass out trying to play Arma with Howard all featuring my awesome seagull!

2 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS 

It's time for a holly jolly Christmas Brofest extravaganza.  Make sure to wear the ugliest fucking sweater you have in your wardrobe. Grab a pitcher of that delicious eggnog and get ready for a dandy time of singing christmas music, impersonating santy claws, and talking shit about who has been naughty or nice!  We need to setup the dates however to see what works best for all so go vote for what day you all want to do!  I'll be making another thread on the 20th to show what date specifically we will go with.

Current dates are 23,24,25.

This is cringy. Let's go back to raiding other channels in klan hoods and showing buttholes

5 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

I'm sorry that on my birthday i have more to do than just sit around at home getting drunk.

But you won't be busy on christmas eve or Christmas? 

8 minutes ago, Beerman said:

This is cringy. Let's go back to raiding other channels in klan hoods and showing buttholes

But you won't be busy on christmas eve or Christmas? 

24th there is a 50/50 chance, but on the 25th i never do jack shit so i am all clear for the that monday.

Totally going to be Christmas balls and buttholes everywhere

3 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

Make sure to wear the ugliest fucking sweater you have in your wardrobe. 

Does my shirtless, man boob body count as an ugly sweater?