Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Fry

sG application for Darkfrywarrior [APPROVED]

Name: Adam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192232940
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1188113

Favorite Server:  ZE

About Yourself:

I am a friendly player, and I do my best to be as mature as possible. I am an IT in the US Navy and have been in for exactly 2 years, and I am currently stationed in Hawaii. I work 3 days on and 3 days off for 12 hour shifts, so days that I am working I won't be around much, but most of my off time goes to gaming xD. I took a break from sG ZE for a little while as I was addicting to playing jailbreak, but I recently started playing ZE again and I was encouraged to try and be a part of the community, so here I am! ^_^ I get along with most people when I play on your servers, and when people are being rude I do my best to just ignore it. My long term goal in this community is to eventually join the TECH team and hopefully become an engineer. I recently took up an interest in learning how to code, but it is going to take some time for me to learn, but I will certainly keep everyone updated on how it goes. Sometimes I get so absorbed into my games that I lose track of time, so you could pretty much consider me the definition of being a nerd. That pretty much covers everything I have to say about myself for this post, but if you wana know more about me you can always feel free to message me, as I love talking to and meeting new people. To sum it all up, I mean well for the community, and I hope you guys decide to have me as a part of it. Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this! :D

Do you use a Microphone? Yes
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Yes, am currently a recruit in Prestige Gaming.
Questions or Comments: sG is my favorite community and I would love to be a part of it! :) <3 

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): Lv. 100 Crobat (ZE Advisor), Lillabeth aka chang (Lvl 2), Freelancer (SO), Chewy (previous ZE Advisor), @AntiTeal (lvl 3)

Link to Introduction Thread: 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:07 PM, darkfrywarrior said:

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? Yes, am currently a recruit in Prestige Gaming.

Just a quick question, no clue if you have answered it in the past, but why be part of both PG and sG

Also couldn't this end up as a conflict of interest should both communities for some reason or another end up on bad terms?

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, SpartanSakaro said:

Just a quick question, no clue if you have answered it in the past, but why be part of both PG and sG

Also couldn't this end up as a conflict of interest should both communities for some reason or another end up on bad terms?

True, I just support more than one community, and should the 2 communities end up on bad terms I would maintain a neutral standpoint. 

9 hours ago, darkfrywarrior said:

True, I just support more than one community, and should the 2 communities end up on bad terms I would maintain a neutral standpoint. 

Sounds good to me.

hUGYyeq.png

14/20