Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

centran

Black Friday

1 hour ago, centran said:

Did @ChosenOne2000 not create a post with his black friday recommendations this year? How will I know what to buy!

Usually I do, but I’ve pretty much bought everything I need sans 70in UHD TV. I’ll pass this responsibility to the next gen of sG members.

I know that on the GOAT app on mobile devices there is a giant raffle to get insane deals on extremely expensive shoes such as : Yeezys, Off White x Nike collab shoes, Bape NMD's, and many more there is also other raffles for credits on the app ranging (from what i have seen so far) $1000 USD- $10000 honestly no harm in trying it out i feel like cause if you end up not liking the shoes if you win you can easily resell them for an insane amount of money

Here is the website:https://www.goat.com/

Its also a great place to just buy shoes, they are a little pricy for some but thats because they have a 100% authenticity guarantee 

On 11/20/2017 at 4:27 PM, Rock said:

I know that on the GOAT app on mobile devices there is a giant raffle to get insane deals on extremely expensive shoes such as : Yeezys, Off White x Nike collab shoes, Bape NMD's, and many more there is also other raffles for credits on the app ranging (from what i have seen so far) $1000 USD- $10000 honestly no harm in trying it out i feel like cause if you end up not liking the shoes if you win you can easily resell them for an insane amount of money

Here is the website:https://www.goat.com/

Its also a great place to just buy shoes, they are a little pricy for some but thats because they have a 100% authenticity guarantee 

You said you gotta WIN the raffle. Even IF you win the raffle you still have the buy the shoe @ retail price. Plus, only a couple hundred people would win (200 at most). Plus, they use a ticket system in where you start off with 100 tickets that you put in each shoe. I've seen people in local facebook groups with 15k+ tickets and they also got multiple accounts that have that many tickets as well. Like you said earlier though is no harm in trying

On 11/26/2017 at 5:39 PM, BeauutifulChaos said:

Cyber Monday deals? Eh, eh?

For Cyber monday Dell had a 27' Gsync monitor for $400 when its retail price is $800. I bought one.