Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grayson Levi

Stepping Down

So, you read the title. I'm stepping down from RO. Lately my activity has been sub par and I haven't been motivated to do as much as others are. I feel that it's time for me to take some time to focus on school, especially since I'm a junior. Obviously I am not leaving the clan, I am just going to distance myself a little while I get my grades up. I'll keep my discord and steam open if anyone wants to talk. At the moment, being on staff just doesn’t fit with everything else that's going on in my life. Big thanks to @Mimic for the opportunity and @Fugner for being a good calendar. I'm a little sad that my name will be green, but I think this is a good decision.

At least I lasted longer than ironic

Hope to see on the servers every once in a while. Thanks for everything you did as RO and trying to keep TTT less toxic as SO.

I don’t have much in game experience with you or know you to well, but I hope that can change later down the line. Wish you good luck with school and whatever you have going on in life.

Thanks for your time as RO, you were kinda cool i guess Kappa 

But in all seriousness hope to see u around soon even though the same thing is happening to me

Its sad to see you go played with you a bit and seen you on a lot :D good luck with school and finding that collage! 

don't know you, don't know if I have played with you, yet being in love with the war3 server and so far newb at navigating the sg forums I wish you the best with your schooling. you work will be missed. until you return gl and work hard. thank you