Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SugarNinja

AznNinja506 "SugarNinja" APP [APPROVED]

Name: Martin T.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:94058620
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1249240

Favorite Server: CS:GO sG ZE

About Yourself: 22 year old college student. Mostly play on the ZE server on sG and a bunch of the regulars on their thought I'd be a good at being an Admin and really wanted to help @Lv. 100 Crobat upkeep the server and keep on eye on it with the other staff members been playing for about roughly around 326 hours on the server its really all I play when I get on CS

Do you use a Microphone? Yes
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? None so far
Questions or Comments: Not at the moment

Referrals (need at least one L2 or above): @Lv. 100 Crobat @FreeLancer @Leeroy @Papyrus

Link to Introduction Thread:   

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

Correcting Steam ID.

Confirm. He's a very nice and helpful guy. He helps others, is fun to talk to, and is never a burden. If I could ref him twice I would.

Haven’t seen much from you, partially my fault cause I’m waiting on my new PC

I’ve seen and heard only good things spoken about you so I don’t see a reason not to let you in, but I will hold off for a little bit, not sure if you are in the discord yet but that’s a good place to talk it up where I will be around

Edit: Here is a link to join the discord https://discord.gg/wPDJQWH

Edit:

I’ll ref him is a good guy

Said he would buy me rocket league

On 11/3/2017 at 8:56 AM, Rock said:

Haven’t seen much from you, partially my fault cause I’m waiting on my new PC

I’ve seen and heard only good things spoken about you so I don’t see a reason not to let you in, but I will hold off for a little bit, not sure if you are in the discord yet but that’s a good place to talk it up where I will be around

Edit: Here is a link to join the discord https://discord.gg/wPDJQWH

Edit:

I’ll ref him is a good guy

Said he would buy me rocket league

Hey @Rock what's your steam link?

Played about 5 games with him in Rocket League with Guardian and Water.exe. Chill dude and good sense of humor!

Referred!

That which is sacraments, I shal preserve. That which is sublime, i will protect.
That which tretence, i will destroy. For my holy wrath, will know no bound. Honner is all, Lawnmower is all. Rejoice. For I Tyrone, Will be your shield. = Ref

15/20