Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Schwifty

Get Schwifty's Application

Name: Levi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:176605075

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1205636

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: TTT Vanilla and JB and War 3

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? No

Questions or Comments: None

About Yourself: I'm a pretty laid back kinda guy who loves to game with other people. I'm active duty Air Force in Arizona

Referrals: @Lindsay, @Avenger, @Ruffles, @lotmoshr, @krony, @Wintergreen, @Sean, @Ironic, @MistaChang, @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

Confirmed.

Genuine kid who is a regular on our TTT servers and is trying to make a name for himself on the forums. I think he will be a great addition to our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed! Was at work avenger, I was going to detail it on my break.. which is now.

He's pretty decent. I mean, he's my brother so I feel obligated. Good admin. Enjoys ttt and genuinely wants to support the servers.

Confirmed.

He's been playing TTT for a few months now and has always been pretty chill.  He's been a decent gmod paidmin, never had any issues.

Just now, Avenger said:

Confirmed.

He's been playing TTT for a few months now and has always been pretty chill.  He's been a decent gmod paidmin, never had any issues.

@Sean @MistaChang @Ruffles @Ironic :|

Sorry..... Remember I've been gone for a while, so I forget some things have changed here FeelsGoodMan (staff can feel free to hide my other comment).

Confirmed!

Super chill guy on GMod from what I've seen. We had a nice forum conversation as well about us both being in the Air Force and stuff. Seems like he'd be a good addition to the community!

Confirmed. Absolute pleasure to play with on Gmod TTT. He makes it fun and enjoyable, not to mention that he's a fantastic Admin that doesnt abuse in any way. Helpful, fun, and chill. Definitely deserves to get into the clan.

Ref (THANKS FOR NOT ASKING)
Really fun guy to play on TTT and is pretty chill. Also a superb admin if I could add. :o