Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Schwifty

Console gaming

I have a Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and a ps3 and 4. But I mainly just play PC now. #PCMASTERRACE

O boy this post is gonna get shat on
Haha probably

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

there are so many threads about this topic in particular. 
I did not know that haha

I have a Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and a ps3 and 4. But I mainly just play PC now. #PCMASTERRACE
I have all of those too. I might buy the new PlayStation since they came up with a controller similar to Xbox and I really wanna play the kingdom hearts series again

I have a PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo 64, and RetroN (where I can play NES, SNES, and Genesis games). 
Hahaha dude that's pretty lit! Im looking for cheap NES and SNES but that's pretty hard

6 hours ago, |USAF| ECHO IS MY LOVE\ said:

Hahaha dude that's pretty lit! Im looking for cheap NES and SNES but that's pretty hard

I'd definitely recommend getting a RetroN if you enjoy the old classics. 

This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XXVEQPS/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503924453&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=retron+3&dpPl=1&dpID=51oFUxpGZQL&ref=plSrch

8 hours ago, Ironic said:

The 3 has a decent failure rate (I sold the fuckers for 3 years and got plenty back), and lacks many of the features (well, mainly savestates) that the Retron5 has. Though the Retron 5 is twice the price, it has a much better controller and plays GBA games too.

Just now, Wintergreen said:

The 3 has a decent failure rate (I sold the fuckers for 3 years and got plenty back), and lacks many of the features (well, mainly savestates) that the Retron5 has. Though the Retron 5 is twice the price, it has a much better controller and plays GBA games too.

I've enjoyed my 3, but I'd agree the 5 is definitely the way to go if you want to play more classic games!