Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Face

COMPLAINT [ FILED ]

Hello,

I am here to formally lodge a complaint expressing my concerns with the state of Gamers, Syndicate. As someone who frequently plays all of our servers, the future causes me great concern.

You see, I not only regularly play the terrorist trouble in town GO, but I also often help revive the rust. As someone who does both of these things, I was faced with a dilemma when the following came to my attention today:

rBJtsTW.png

It may not be easy to see to the naked eye, so I have used highly-specialized forensic computer science software to help the average user notice the problems.

The RED represents times when the terrorists are going to town for some trouble, while the BLUE represents an attempt to revive the rust. This may not seem like a problem to most, but I have also added a third color, GREEN, which represents the times when the terrorists are going to have trouble as well as the rusts need to be revived.

How am I to trouble terrorists while reviving rust?

Please help.

I blame everyone but myself. I thoroughly checked my "calendar" before creating, if you know what I mean. 

"Hey Siri, when should I make the Rust event?"

"Hi Karma, you should start the Rust event on the 27th" 

"Thanks Siri!"

Just now, Karma said:

I blame everyone but myself. I thoroughly checked my "calendar" before creating, if you know what I mean. 

"Thanks Siri!"

I bet Alexa wouldn't have overlapped events like this. 

14 hours ago, Karma said:

"Thanks Siri!"

Hey I never abandon any of the servers I play on! I'm always trying to get both rust and TTT:GO POP! SO SCREW YOU! 

On 7/17/2017 at 11:54 PM, MistaChang said:

I blame mimic. 

We need new staff.

@Fugner

I VOTE FOR MY SELF!

Just now, sweetrock said:

Hey I never abandon any of the servers I play on! I'm always trying to get both rust and TTT:GO POP! SO SCREW YOU! 

I VOTE FOR MY SELF!

But you abandoned rpg surf.. :thinking:

13 hours ago, sweetrock said:

I VOTE FOR MY SELF!

You quoted me and then said "screw you." I just want to make this clear that this is not in the cards for you, no matter how gay you are. 

Just now, Karma said:

You quoted me and then said "screw you." I just want to make this clear that this is not in the cards for you, no matter how gay you are. 

because you said, I blame everyone but myself.

I never left the rust server!