Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackace

Jackace/Ace Intro

Heyo its ye boi Jackace, no don't call me Jack, my name is James, but call me ace, it sounds cute. I mainly play CSGO and a bit of Overwatch on the side , not good at either to be frank with you. Lmao "frank" sounds gross in a sentence. I've been playing Jailbreak on SG servers for about a year now, it twas lit, awaiting a resurrection. I live in New York and I'm a junior in High School. I'm what you would call a theater kid I guess. But out of school school I'm playing video games, guitar, and the ukulele. I also dabble in film and enter some local film festivals and other competitions in that range. And I guess you can call me an all star athlete (jk) as I captain the varsity bowling and the varsity golf teams at my school. Spider-man is my favorite superhero, just thought id throw that in there. See you guys online and I look forward to my time as part of the SG community. #waddleon

Stay Frosty

-Ace

Twitter - @Slimjimm318

Instagram - @slimjim318

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_WGZIn0_UmYCafTSZ75LHA

<3

Haylo there. Welcome to the forums! Come check out some of the other csgo servers we have, we got a few new ones :^)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk