Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocho

Intro

Hello fellow sG mates! I'm making this post to introduce myself cause I figured it was time to formally introduce myself! I mainly play on the War3 server. I actually never knew about War3 until Hulk (or Bowl) introduced me to it. I played CS 1.6 when I was in middle school and since then I have had a love-hate relationship with CS. I mainly chill when I'm on CS since I don't really play competitively not really I just suck.

In case you guys wanted to know more, I play the piano and I listen to a lot of classical music as well as EDM and trance.

I like the color yellow and no its not cause I'm Asian.

I am utterly terrified of spiders. Especially large ones.

I've played many video games: TF2, CS 1.6, CS Source, CSGO, FFXV, Nioh, Kingdom Hearts, etc. but my all time favorite has to be Megaman Legends 2.

So yeah! This was a bit awkward make but I hope you guys get the gist of who I am! I'll see you guys on the server! 

chad85.gif

YES finally you have come to the fourms (the best place if you are looking for a community) xD glad you are here :D 

Haylo there. Welcome to the forums! I think I've seen you a few times on war3. Come check out some of the other servers we have if you ever have the time!

Any type of spider is scary. Spooky little shits they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk