Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

Mobile Forums

When I go to click on the homepage I have to scroll down very far to get too the most recent topics because all of the extremely long event post and sort is there a way ya could limit it too only a few post so we don't have to scroll a mile to see what's recent?

tapatalk is fucking shitty tbh

Give me a single reason why. You can't come into a thread and say something is bad, but not explain why it's bad.

It sends notifications, it's lightweight and fluid.

Just now, Sean said:

Give me a single reason why. You can't come into a thread and say something is bad, but not explain why it's bad.

I don't know how it is on iPhone but on my samsung it was a shitty layout thing for me I had it installed but most of the time I ended up on my web browser for it.

I don't know how it is on iPhone but on my samsung it was a shitty layout thing for me I had it installed but most of the time I ended up on my web browser for it.

I've used it both on my iPhone and currently on my galaxy s8 and have no issues.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see an option to log into the forums using my steam account, which is how I log in

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see an option to log into the forums using my steam account, which is how I log in

There is no option like that on Tapatalk, due to that being a custom ipb4 plugin.

23 hours ago, Imperium said:

Not entirely related to the thread, but why would you use steam to login? If you use a username and password you won't have to use the 5 digit code from your phone to log in. 

2 minutes ago, KiLLeR said:

Not entirely related to the thread, but why would you use steam to login? If you use a username and password you won't have to use the 5 digit code from your phone to log in. 

I dunno, just my preference on how to log in. Also that not big of a deal about the code since I almost always have my phone on me