Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Papa Pig

Papa Pig's haldo!

Hey hey sG and non-sG friends, just wanted to make a formal introduction for those who have yet to play with me. I frequent the WC3 sG server quite often and I've enjoyed getting to play with and know a majority of the community. WC3 has always been a favorite mod of mine since CS 1.6 and I'm glad that I've found a quality server for CSGO. For those who haven't played with me, I like to consider myself a laid-back player who enjoys the casual shenanigan or two. For those who want to know a little more about the pig they play with:

I enjoy an eclectic taste in music from classical, to rock, to metal, and pretty much everything in between. Except for country and rap. I mean there's some exception, but they're few and far between.

I think bugs are really cool, I went to school studying them in reference to disease vectors and the forensic sciences. People who are scared of them are pansies IMO. People fear what they do not know.

I enjoy vidya games - duh - stuff like CSGOWC3, Dark Souls, Blizzard stuffs, Bioshock, Team Fortress series, etc...

I also like reading! Yes actual books. Some of my favorites are: "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Walden", and "A Clockwork Orange". The list goes on but those are some of my favs. 

I think whiskey is pretty tasty, as well as tequila. Not particularly a vodka fan.

Anyways, I look forward to playing with and getting to know more of you peeps! See ya on the server!

Oink oink :>

PAPA!

Geez it took you long enough to get on the forums. I am glad you have grown to like our WCS, it is always a pleasure having you around. You bring some laid back joy to the toxic mess we call war3. Although you have never spoken a single actual word, your mic presence is delightful. Some may hate you, but it is the best. Oink on my friend, oink on. 

ps- life is like a hurricane, here in Duckberg <3

I don't know if I have the loins to mess with bugs, or the chops to read a book but i'm usually boared when you're offline. Doesn't take you too long to squeal the spotlight. You never mentioned your favorite color but I feel its either red or blue, or maybe a pigment between the two? Also some say you play dirty but what more could be said of a pig? Regardless I appreciate the many times you piggybacked me to victory. 

Cheers!

Just now, loafcat said:

I don't know if I have the loins to mess with bugs, or the chops to read a book but i'm usually boared when you're offline. Doesn't take you too long to squeal the spotlight. You never mentioned your favorite color but I feel its either red or blue, or maybe a pigment between the two? Also some say you play dirty but what more could be said of a pig? Regardless I appreciate the many times you piggybacked me to victory. 

Cheers!

you two are some of the greatest people on the server. omg. iloveyou loafy and piggy

you two are some of the greatest people on the server. omg. iloveyou loafy and piggy

Love the love, and I love to love. Good peeps, good vibes.

EDIT: DUCKTALES WooOOo

Heya my dude welcome to the forums :D you seem like a really cool dude would love to ply with you someday 

Papa Pig, I love you. Welcome to the forum. I am going to slay you every time you play as a Priest or Holy Paladin. I am tired of you playing those races.  FeelsBadMan

11 hours ago, DarkFalcon said:

Papa Pig, I love you. Welcome to the forum. I am going to slay you every time you play as a Priest or Holy Paladin. I am tired of you playing those races.  FeelsBadMan

Love you too but the pig plays what the pig wants to play, especially if it helps the team FeelsAmazingMan