Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Steam Summer Sale has Begun

1 hour ago, TheOrangeGrape said:

csgo 33% off time to buy a smurf acc xd xd xd

Smurf aren't u like s1? 

Im prob gonna get ghost recon or shadow of morder

Just now, TheOrangeGrape said:

na m8 more like mg1 xd definitely mg1 ;-;

Damn just thought. U cant aim in sG = U can't aim in comp. My b

Wake up to e-mail informing me that 41 games on my wishlist are on sale... And, of course, I have to move and am, therefore, broke as fuck. FML.

29 minutes ago, Llethander said:

Wake up to e-mail informing me that 41 games on my wishlist are on sale... And, of course, I have to move and am, therefore, broke as fuck. FML.

I hear you. I'm buying a house next week! But maybe I'll back out of it cause I want that Vive even thought it's a pathetic discount. Plus think of all the games I could buy... Games are better equity right?

Just now, centran said:

I hear you. I'm buying a house next week! But maybe I'll back out of it cause I want that Vive even thought it's a pathetic discount. Plus think of all the games I could buy... Games are better equity right?

This might be the biggest humble brag I've seen on an online forum haha

Just now, Travesty said:

This might be the biggest humble brag I've seen on an online forum haha

Dammit thanks for reminding me... Now that I'm buying a house next week I can't get the humble bundle either. Man adulting sucks.

Just now, centran said:

Dammit thanks for reminding me... Now that I'm buying a house next week I can't get the humble bundle either. Man adulting sucks.

dont complain, you have that pizza place down the street and that's all you need. fuck games and houses gimme dat deepdish

Just now, driz said:

dont complain, you have that pizza place down the street and that's all you need. fuck games and houses gimme dat deepdish

want me to mail you some? a couple of them do the omaha steak thing with mailing frozen food. or I could send you some portellos because you probably didn't have that.

8 hours ago, centran said:

want me to mail you some? a couple of them do the omaha steak thing with mailing frozen food. or I could send you some portellos because you probably didn't have that.

My father used to subscribe to the Omaha steak deliveries, we had enough meat and seafood to eat for MONTHS. I miss it

On 6/22/2017 at 11:12 PM, Noah said:

FSX! 

"You're getting a very low pass from a hot air balloon doing about 400 knots"