Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trigger.exe

Trigger.exe's Application [APPROVED]

Name: Adam
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80714763
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/732093
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: wc3
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? yes
Questions or Comments: nope 
About Yourself: I'v been going to a online school for the past 7 years, just recently graduated, moving onto adult hood. 

Referrals: @sweetrock @Swed @fps_trucka @Destin @DarkFalcon @tazmanianxdude @Rayne @Duex @MistaChang @AntiTeal

conf, Trigger is a good war3 player and isn't toxic like he used to be :P. I think he'd be a good addition to the community and has been here for a while.

Ref!

was a cool guy to play with on mg. never had any problems with him so I think he deserves to get in.

WILL REF!! ! ! ! ! ! 

this guy is fucking one of the best people i have ever met! He plays a lot of mg and war3. He always helps me when i need help and even gives me free games :^). I think he'd be a good addition to this community. 

Confirm 

I always have a fun time playing with him on the severs  and off servers. He isn't toxic like he used to be lmao I think he will be great member to the community. 

Pretty active on the servers and doesn't troll from what I can tell. Think he would fit in fine with the rest of us gaymers. 

Confirmed. 

Confirm.

Was denied in the old voting system, has made some improvements since then and is a sem-regular fixture in war3. Helps keep it full and always up for some bantz.

confirmed!

Awesome sportsmanship! Fun to be around on server! Never had a problem with  him at all!

O ya he lives a mile from me! :)

Confirmed.

I enjoy playing this guy for a long time now. He will be a great member to have to this community. He is still a /toxic/ noob in War3. KappaRoss Love you, Trigger.

Ref

Sig gives me cancer but other than that he has a great forums look. Never have had any issues with you and from what I can see you have improved a lot.

Ok you have 9 refs and need 1 more, and you still need 1 more staff ref. So Imma just lock the thread until the last staff ref to prevent unnecessary spam refs

Will ref. 

Definitely a great WAR3 player. Always fun to play with and have never had any problems with him. Chill guy. Deserves to be in the clan! 

Congratulations on being accepted! Please make sure you abide and follow the guidelines at all times!