Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rookie

Big thanks to Destin!

Shout out to Destin for taking the time to put together this tournament for us. A big fuck you to the people who a.) got mad and quit or b.) didnt show up at all. It's as if everyone expected a personal message from the staff telling them when to play. You signed up ffs check the forums.

Very big thanks to Destin for the awesome tournament that he has set up for today. I really enjoyed playing with the community of SG and I couldn't be able to create this memory if it wasn't for him. And yes fuck the people who were no shows even though they signed up (I'm no one to judge I forgot about this but i showed up) so big thanks and gl on future events (assuming u do some cuz u said it was aids)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

There's still one day left in the group stage hopefully we can get everyone on board and get their time zones fixed. I've already sent out steam and forum PMs to people who didn't make it today, I assume they forgot. Thanks for being and good sport and playing those games 1v5 and 2v4 :/. Again, hopefully tomorrow will be better. One lesson I've learned from this is to make a steam group next time and send out those annoying "event" boxes that steam forces you to read and close reminding people they play every day on the week of the tourney, and even though Trav tried to tell me, I didn't listen at all but people really don't like the double round robin in the group stage. It's been a lot of headaches but the next one should run a lot smoother. Thanks for putting up with me getting snappy and annoyed, I'm going to bed for now I'll see you guys tomorrow

There's still one day left in the group stage hopefully we can get everyone on board and get their time zones fixed. I've already sent out steam and forum PMs to people who didn't make it today, I assume they forgot. Thanks for being and good sport and playing those games 1v5 and 2v4 :/. Again, hopefully tomorrow will be better. One lesson I've learned from this is to make a steam group next time and send out those annoying "event" boxes that steam forces you to read and close reminding people they play every day on the week of the tourney, and even though Trav tried to tell me, I didn't listen at all but people really don't like the double round robin in the group stage. It's been a lot of headaches but the next one should run a lot smoother. Thanks for putting up with me getting snappy and annoyed, I'm going to bed for now I'll see you guys tomorrow

Ya next time take that advice and those 1 v 5 and 2 v 4 really sucked anyways sleep well see you tommorow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Although there are some things I don't agree with (the subbing), thanks for organizing the tournament and spending your time to cast the matches

7 hours ago, Imperium said:

Although there are some things I don't agree with (the subbing), thanks for organizing the tournament and spending your time to cast the matches

^basically sums up what i was gonna say :/ 

thanks again

13 hours ago, Destin said:

the next one should run a lot smoother.

That's what we said the last 3 times FeelsBadMan

13 hours ago, Imperium said:

4 hours ago, dash said:

^basically sums up what i was gonna say :/ 

thanks again

Sub system is harsh on purpose. Every tourney before this one we've always said no subbing then allowed people to sub their friends anyways, but for the next tourney people will know they need to actually sign up to be a sub if they wanna sub. 

On 6/5/2017 at 8:50 PM, Rune said:

I'm hoping that those who were no shows in this tournament will be barred from the next.

This is a good idea, they should not be allowed to take part on an event next time.

On 6/4/2017 at 0:59 AM, Rookie said:

A big fuck you to the people who a.) got mad and quit or b.) didnt show up at all. 

Im guessing this is for the time you had to 1v4 my team because your team all got off before the game and never showed up at all?