Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J0kin

Jailbreak automated last-requests?

I think you guys should add automated last request's to jailbreak, but not force it. Like make it an option to select "other lr". Idk im just throwing it out there.

It's an interesting idea, I don't know if we could have custom lr and automated at the same time though. I prefer custom lr but it would be interesting to be able to have the choice to do either one.

I personally like the idea of a last ct plugin because it removes the need for an admin to be on the server at all times. The way it is now, if there is no admin online you basically have to do a basic lr and even then there's no beacon to let the (stupid) cts know who has the freeday. We were discussing this a bit in the thread I made yesterday which makes this thread kind of redundant but yeah. I am all for a quality lr plugin. Just not sure what cows and pike thinks. It would also be good to get feedback from the server officers on this. 

24 minutes ago, fps_trucka said:

I personally like the idea of a last ct plugin because it removes the need for an admin to be on the server at all times. The way it is now, if there is no admin online you basically have to do a basic lr and even then there's no beacon to let the (stupid) cts know who has the freeday. We were discussing this a bit in the thread I made yesterday which makes this thread kind of redundant but yeah. I am all for a quality lr plugin. Just not sure what cows and pike thinks. It would also be good to get feedback from the server officers on this. 

This says everything you need right now, this man right here is a smart man

A last ct plugin would be a decent idea, but sG would have to custom code one, theres no way we would be able to use an already coded one. Just wouldnt fit us i dont think

Just now, cookie eater said:

A last ct plugin would be a decent idea, but sG would have to custom code one, theres no way we would be able to use an already coded one. Just wouldnt fit us i dont think

we already have a last ct plugin I think trucka typo'd and meant an LR plugin

Just now, Destin said:

Yea trucka was the one that made the Lact ct plugin and it works fine but an LR plugin would help with lowpop fds when no admins

2 hours ago, cookie eater said:

2 hours ago, Destin said:

FML thanks destin