Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

I found OrdinaryGamer96

So you are saying he loves hentai and arguing about politics and even better when they are at the same time?

9 minutes ago, Jodas said:

I can´t understand anything

Neither does OrdinaryGamer LUL

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Aren't you the kid that lied about having political connections to feel important?

Nope! I have the connections and I'm going to be using them soon.  (That is, if these people are still in their positions) 

Just now, slyfox said:

Nope! I have the connections and I'm going to be using them soon.  (That is, if these people are still in their positions) 

Surrreee. Tell me more about how all the fake info you told us was disproven in like 5 days

Just now, slyfox said:

With your political influence can you please #MakesGGreatAgain ?

Just now, Travesty said:

With your political influence can you please #MakesGGreatAgain ?

I don't have any influence with decisions, I just hear what the people say.  

I know alot of shit going on in the WH right now because people talk (feuds between people and drama incidents that are hilarious).  And the info was not fake, it was literally a proposition some of the advisors had that wasn't used.  

But I'm not that interested into going down to politics anymore: switching my major from Poli Sci to Aviation Flight Science.  I will still probably intern at the WH or Pentagon however, because that would be cool.  

Just now, slyfox said:

In all seriousness, I'm surprised you're still willingly associating with these people considering they figured you were gullible enough to believe they secretly had an amazing healthcare plan just waiting to be unveiled.

Just now, JFK said:

In all seriousness, I'm surprised you're still willingly associating with these people considering they figured you were gullible enough to believe they secretly had an amazing healthcare plan just waiting to be unveiled.

Or maybe they actually thought it was going to be an amazing healthcare plan and didn't actually put much thought into what it all entailed.