Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheOrangeGrape

Zeus' recharge too quick?

I don't know if it's just on minecraft beta but the zeus recharges in about 5 seconds and I don't think it should be recharged that quickly, just my opinion...

The recahrge is the perfect time, and it is on all maps that you can have a taser on, all tasers have the recharge thanks to @Pike the recharge time gives the Ct's a chance to get ready for another strike if the T so dares but also makes it so that the T has a chance at getting another kill.

Also if you think about it, this new feature could be used in so many new games such as a ff taser fight that isnt just a taser spam, or a taser warday or any other games and things that people could come up with, Imo its perfect and nothing about it should change at all.

1 hour ago, Rock said:

The recahrge is the perfect time, and it is on all maps that you can have a taser on, all tasers have the recharge thanks to @Pike the recharge time gives the Ct's a chance to get ready for another strike if the T so dares but also makes it so that the T has a chance at getting another kill.

Also if you think about it, this new feature could be used in so many new games such as a ff taser fight that isnt just a taser spam, or a taser warday or any other games and things that people could come up with, Imo its perfect and nothing about it should change at all.

Huh I didn't think about ff taser fight.  That sounds pretty cool, since most just miss their first shot.

Just now, Revöker said:

Huh I didn't think about ff taser fight.  That sounds pretty cool, since most just miss their first shot.

Yea and also it makes it so that there wont have the taser that has unlimited ammo that you can just spam but it makes it so if you miss your shot you still have a chance as long as you avoid getting hit by someone else 

Just now, Rock said:

Yea and aso it makes it so that there wont have the taser that has unimited ammo that you can just spam but it makes it so if you miss your shot you still have a chance as long as you avoid getting hit by someone else 

We can still give the taser "unlimited" so you can rapid spam it, or just give 1 with the recharge.  You don't have to wait for the recharge if you have more ammo.

Right now the related and changed commands are

mp_weapons_allow_zeus 1

mp_death_drop_taser 0

mp_taser_recharge_time 5

I think these commands are pretty good, 5 sec is not too long for ff taser fight and its not really too short for rebellers that try to get a 2nd shot after going back into the stack. Also if the rebeller dies with the taser, he doesn't die and give it to the other players.