Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny

DannyShr's Application [APPROVED]

Name: Luis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48568707

West time: WolfShr's time on the server is 02w 4d 00h 13m 34s

Central time: WolfShr's time on the server is 00w 5d 21h 51m 26s

Microphone: No

Favorite Server: 24/7 sG | TTT Vanilla Minecraft (West/Central)

Have you previously been a member of a gaming community?

Not really no

Questions/Comments: None

About yourself: I've been a member of the gmod servers since about 2014 or 2015 and was admin for about a month before i stopped playing for about 2 years due to a lot of moving around in my personal life. But i'm back now, and am currently a paidmin again. I really enjoy anime and music :D  Also my name used to be WolfShr for those of you who don't know. 

Refs: @October @krony @lotmoshr @Avenger @iafunky @DMODW @Lindsay @Sith @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV @spiderpigrider

Confirmed.

He's a good paidmin for GMOD, super friendly and fun to be around. Been around longer than I have. Would make a great addition to the clan.

confirmed.

been around vanilla ttt for awhile, has always been a good paidmin.  Really friendly and helps new players learn the ropes.

confirm.

is a really good paidmin, a better memer, alot of people know you on the server, you've solidified your spot as a regular, let's get you some tags.

good admin, good dude, just good. he's never given me any issues. not much I can say that hasn't already been said, lol.

ref ref

Conf. 

I remember playing with the guy back when I first started playing on the servers. He has always been a good guy and a great presence on the servers. Would be a great addition to the community. 

You you have been approved.