Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

Class Of 2017

Who all in here is graduating either High School or College?  

After 4 years of feeling like doing the same shit every year, today I finally get to graduate High School (may post some pictures later).

Graduating sometime round the first week of June, currently in high school

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Just now, ExoArcher said:

Congrats everyone. i don't graduate till 2020 so its nice to see everyone glad to be done

Class of 2019 FeelsGoodManFeelsAmazingMan

I graduate from HS on June 1st. Im only going to community college, but I feel like that life will be just as hard as if I went to a university.

Also, feel free to add in (for those of you graduating college), what was your degree and plans for the future?

For those graduating High School, what's your plan for college/military/work force/etc?

Example by me:

I graduate today (May 19th) from High School. As most of you already know, I'm apart of Arkansas Air National Guard (AKA weekend warrior Air Force). My Air Force Basic Training is coming up here in a few weeks, and in I plan to be a Firefighter not only on the Military side of my life, but also civilian. As of right now, I also plan (sometime in the future) to go to the Community College in my town, and get my Fire Science associate degree, as well as my EMT. Even though I'm apart of the Guard, I'm gonna be serving 6 months full time at my base right out of my Tech School, and I would also like to get deployed at least once through my 6 year commitment. 

As of right now, I plan on making a career (20 years or more) out of the Air Force. Not sure if all of that will be Guard, or if I may want to go Active Duty, or become an AGR (full time Guard member) in the future. We'll see though if any of that changes.

That was a long example lol, but you guys get the gist. 

Class of 2017 HYPE FeelsGoodMan  

Finally graduating, got prom this weekend, and then finals next week. 

Hard to believe it has been seven years since high school and three since college. Congrats to those who have made it this far.

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

This thread has made me feel much older than I am

I'm almost 10 years out of high school :| 

I don't graduate till the 3rd but I'm out of school next Friday so it's gonna be lit I'm so glad I'm done with school. Congrats to the other's that are graduating too. 

8 minutes ago, Moose said:

I graduated in '007

12 minutes ago, Moose said:

5 years out of high school :|

Graduated last weekend, 4 years and a lot of money for a piece of paper that says I know a bunch of stuff.

Just now, Avery said:

Graduated last weekend, 4 years and a lot of money for a piece of paper that says I know a bunch of stuff.

Well not a bunch but some stuff

I'll be graduating with a BS in Marine Science. I'll be taking some years off before getting an MS. I'll be working at an aquarium until September doing what I've done for the past two summers. As some of you might not know, I'm a professional scuba diver. I'm hoping to work at an aquarium as a Dive Safety Officer or in a university setting as the same.

If either DSO position doesn't work out in the long run, I'll go back to school to get my masters in something that has to do with marine technology.

That's my plan. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Y'all are a bunch of young guns! I graduated 2 years ago. Even though it sucks massive balls and you hate it, make memories, and take advantage of everything you can. I miss* high school, and I wish I would have done more (IE sports) I could be a millionaire! Kappa

*SOME of HS ;)