Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Easter Brofest & rap battle (4/15/17)

It's been too long since the last Brofest. We are doing it this Saturday at 10 EST for early Easter.

I'm also holding a rap battle / contest and I will donate 10 dollars to sG in the winners name.  Get ready to be lit and call your friends square,  cause this f***ING Saturday  we ain't playing fair. I will rap you to the ground with my sick damn beats and tell you I'm L33T while I play JB (Don't make fun of me). 

Tinychat.com/joinsg

Be there or be square. Usual Brofest rules apply. 

You better be there

@Howard Dean

@fps_trucka

Its my dads birthday, but Ill see what I can do. Rapping versus these squares is gonna be a easy thing to do. My rhymes are lit like the torch running in rio, dont hold your breath goose cause im gonna be there.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, Howard Dean said:

@fps_trucka

Its my dads birthday, but Ill see what I can do. Rapping versus these squares is gonna be a easy thing to do. My rhymes are lit like the torch running in rio, dont hold your breath goose cause im gonna be there.

Wasn't the Olympic torch run for Rio the worst one in recent times? Faceplants, fire extinguishers, water buckets, car/motorcycle accidents..... it was a string of fails, much like the Olympics themselves.

Seems like a poor choice of wording, which tends to loose rap battles.

#Makerapbattlesgreatagain