Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Omar
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:21986667
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/545690

Sourcebans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:21986667&advType=steamid
Microphone: Yes
Favorite Server: Warcraft
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? Yes during Call of Duty era
Questions or Comments: I love you all.
About Yourself: I am just a chill guy that just plays Runescape, Overwatch, Starcraft, and Counter-strike whenever I got free time. I do love this community when I get on beside certain servers.

CSGO Hours: 697

Refs: @Hawk @TotesMagoats @Destin @Timeassassin103 @sweetrock @Aero @Bear-Man-Thing @Rayne @The Impenetrable Wall @Eddy

ref

Was on war3 like 20m he seems nice and he wasn't toxic so I think he would be a good audition for our community.

Conf

I love this guy.  I've known him for a few years and have never had problems with him.  Chill guy and fun to talk/play with.  Even though he triggers me every time he plays Magneto, we jest all in fun.  

Has been around for a while on war3, he has more levels than me and war3 is my main server. He isn't toxic at all and is active on discord as well. Really chill guy

Conf

Conf.

Falcon has been playing our warcraft servers even before I was in the community. Every time I've ever played with him I've got nothing but good experiences, he's respectful to everyone on the forums and in the servers. When I first connected to the WCS server in 2012, I remember falcon as one of the guys who actually helped me figure out what the hell I was doing. 

Overall I think he'll make a great addition to the community.

Ref.

Very active on war3, always happy to be there. Definitely a positive presence on the server and one we would be lucky to have in the clan. 

Ref.

Super active on War3 and has been playing the server consistently for years. Overall is a great presence on the server and I believe he'd be a great addition to the community.

will ref.

Has been apart of the community for quite a while, and never had a problem with him.

will be a good part of the cummies. 

Confirm.

When I started playing war3 he was there for me, he was super kind and helped me with commands and other things. DarkFalcon is a really good addition to the community in my opinion.

He recently got admin and it's been working out fine, no abuse etc. I think it's impossible to dislike DarkFalcon, at least now, and I don't see him being the guy that completely change just because he joined the community. I have not had any problems with him what so ever, and tbh I don't think anyone has. Ofc I will ref this guy, I would love to see him in the community.

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Make sure to be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!