Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sdr!

Destiny 2 Trailer

FRBrjAWUCTuBi8Jecidytg-650-80.jpg

"The fight to take back our home begins September 8th, 2017." (release date)

The trailer for Destiny 2 came out about a day ago, i myself played the shit out of this and wouldn't mind grinding through another.

(Also pc is getting Destiny 2)

Just now, krony said:

I just want to know what Cayde-6 say

The usual "Loot" stuff, moral stuff, kinda like Deadpool

20 minutes ago, krony said:

*deaf

*no closed caption

-Internally screaming

I just want to know what Cayde-6 say

Zavala : Times, may be dark, but we are earths greatest hope. Look around you. A gathering of noble guardians, new and old.

Cayde-6 : K, listen up- Aaaaah uhm you are a bunch of dirty misfits, but you are all that´s left so you have to do.

Zavala : Our home was attacked, I was there, fought against the endless on slaught.

Cayde-6 : They kept on coming so I kept on firing. Not gonna lie, I was magnificent!

Zavala : Despite the sacrifice of many brave "warriors"(might be a destiny term what he is saying can´t really understand him), we lost everything. The tower, the city our home.

Cayde-6 : Soooo everything is gone, your stuff, my stuff - Most importantly MY STUFF!

Zavala : Today we know our enemy his name is.....

Cayde-6 : GARY or Gill, Glen? Is it... I don´t know. It is something with a G!

Zavala : Go! I know you look to me in times of "parole"(probably spelled differently I don´t know this word). But this is not my battle alone.

Cayde-6 : Which means, if I don´t see you out there, I will kill you myself.

Zavala : It is time to avenge this injustice, for that is the duty of all guardians.

Cayde-6 : Worst case scenario: You die, but who knows maybe you won´t.

Zavala : So I ask you: WHO WILL STAND WITH ME? *cheering of the people*

Cayde-6 : Yeahh -Uuuh really guys?

Ikora Rey : That, that was insipring.

Cayde-6 : Also, THERE WILL BE A TON OF LOOT!! *cheering* Uh yeah right, that´s what I thought -- YEEEEAH!!!

There you go <3 I don´t know the names of these guys I never played Destiny.

Just now, Jodas said:

Blue guy: Times, may be dark, but we are earths greatest hope. Look around you. A gathering of noble guardians, new and old.

Robo guy: K, listen up- Aaaaah uhm you are a bunch of dirty misfits, but you are all that´s left so you have to do.

Blue guy: Our home was attacked, I was there, fought against the endless on slaught.

Robo dude: They kept on coming so I kept on firing. Not gonna lie, I was magnificent!

Blue fucker: Despite the sacrifice of many brave "warriors"(might be a destiny term what he is saying can´t really understand him), we lost everything. The tower, the city our home.

Robo dude: Soooo everything is gone, your stuff, my stuff - Most importantly MY STUFF!

Blue ugly guy: Today we know our enemy his name is.....

Robo: GARY or Gill, Glen? Is it... I don´t know. It is something with a G!

Blue: Go! I know you look to me in times of "parole"(probably spelled differently I don´t know this word). But this is not my battle alone.

Robo: Which means, if I don´t see you out there, I will kill you myself.

Blue: It is time to avenge this injustice, for that is the duty of all guardians.

Robo: Worst case scenario: You die, but who knows maybe you won´t.

Blue: So I ask you: WHO WILL STAND WITH ME? *cheering of the people*

Robo: Yeahh -Uuuh really guys?

Black chick: That, that was insipring.

Robo Also, THERE WILL BE A TON OF LOOT!! *cheering* Uh yeah right, that´s what I thought -- YEEEEAH!!!

There you go <3 I don´t know the names of these guys I never played Destiny.

The Blue guy is Zavala, the robot is Cayde-6, and the black chick is Ikora Rey. 

Anyways, I put in 840+ hours into Destiny, got every exotic weapon and armor up to the taken king. I'm probably gonna play this game too. 

I just hope this isnt a huge ass letdown, if it is actually good and stuff DOESNT carry over i might get it if it releases on pc.

Collector's edition isn't too bad, but it's too expensive, I'll most likely get the digital deluxe edition for PS4, cant wait!

I hope it doesnt become a big grindy game for gear like the division and have enough content other than that hype and hopefully comes to the pc

Just now, TurtleFrenzy said:

@Lindsay mind doing a quick pros/cons of the game?

I got this LUL 

Pros

-Fun mechanics and raids that you can do with up to 5 friends

-Lots of quests you can do with tons of end game content for after you beat the main storyline. 

-Good selection of weapons you can use to destroy enemies of the darkness

-Extremly deep lore into the game

Cons (for destiny 1 at least, this one isn't out)

-Long loading screens

-No in-game matchmaking for nightfalls, raids, and a lot of other end game content. 

-Lots of grinding 

-Majority of the best guns are RNG

-The Extremely deep lore isn't accessible to be read in-game. 

-No real storyline in the game(once again, can't say for destiny 2 yet.)

Just now, KiLLeR said:

I got this LUL 

Pros

-Lots of quests you can do with tons of end game content for after you beat the main storyline. 

-Good selection of weapons you can use to destroy enemies of the darkness

-Extremly deep lore into the game

Cons (for destiny 1 at least, this one isn't out)

-Long loading screens

-No in-game matchmaking for nightfalls, raids, and a lot of other end game content. 

-Lots of grinding 

-Majority of the best guns are RNG

-The Extremely deep lore isn't accessible to be read in-game. 

-No real storyline in the game(once again, can't say for destiny 2 yet.)

I was doing it but I'm distracted by TTTGO /:

Raids are the best part of the game, they need extreme cooperation, if one of your teammates mess up or die it's still possible to win, but will most likely make it more difficult to win, and you're gonna have to retry from the nearest checkpoint, so you need the best of players