Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Beerman

@Beerman does not have the brainpower to fucking think his way out of a paper bag, he's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to him, I know who he is, he's a dumb bitch. And if he ever fucks with me, if he ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against him, but—if he comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck him up so badly, I will put him in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing him I'll be punching him in the back, I'll be punching him in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing his eyes in, I'll break both his orbital bones, I'm going to DESTROY beerman physically, so badly, the people that come to clean him up are going to be puking when they see what I did to him, I want them to know how I feel about him, so I am going to fuck him up so bad that he makes them puke when they see his bruised, mangled body- if he ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against him, but that's what would happen.

@Beerman does not have the brainpower to fucking think his way out of a paper bag, he's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to him, I know who he is, he's a dumb bitch. And if he ever fucks with me, if he ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against him, but—if he comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck him up so badly, I will put him in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing him I'll be punching him in the back, I'll be punching him in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing his eyes in, I'll break both his orbital bones, I'm going to DESTROY beerman physically, so badly, the people that come to clean him up are going to be puking when they see what I did to him, I want them to know how I feel about him, so I am going to fuck him up so bad that he makes them puke when they see his bruised, mangled body- if he ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against him, but that's what would happen.