Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Hunter

sG isnt for me

7 hours ago, Game Hunter said:

You guys are so cute :D and to think I was going to join, clearly I wasn't mature enough. But im glad some of you wanted me to come back in a week or two and to reapply in 2 months. Glad I made you guys laugh because you did't know me from CSGO not like I was talking to everybody on the sG gmod server i'm been playing for a year silly me. Man too bad I left anyway glad I could stop by and look at all this wonderfull, poilte feedback from a respected community. But what do I know im clearly wrong right?

Love,

Game Assassin                  

go away

9 hours ago, Game Hunter said:

You guys are so cute :D and to think I was going to join, clearly I wasn't mature enough. But im glad some of you wanted me to come back in a week or two and to reapply in 2 months. Glad I made you guys laugh because you did't know me from CSGO not like I was talking to everybody on the sG gmod server i'm been playing for a year silly me. Man too bad I left anyway glad I could stop by and look at all this wonderfull, poilte feedback from a respected community. But what do I know im clearly wrong right?

Love,

Game Assassin                  

1) who are you? 

2) someone please post the comic by seisan just replace vexers name with this guys.

21 hours ago, Game Hunter said:

Love,

Game Assassin                  

Y4NtLFR6Teq1ubjjdVGB_12-bye-felicia.w529