Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

G2A Deal

https://www.g2a.com/game-deals?adid=deal_20170209&utm_campaign=deal_20170209&utm_source=adwordsGDN&id=50&gclid=CJjpxa7ssdICFRBEfgodIasKOg

G2A's starting a monthly membership in which you can get hot titles every month for a very inexpensive price

as of now for 1.50 euro (plus vat and tax) you can get these following titles

- Lords of the Fallen Digital Deluxe

- Dirt 3 Complete Editon

- Superhot

- Syberia

- Syberia 2

3 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

I bought the $1 deal. I redeemed all my keys. No issue.

I looked into it. Be careful, you get an email saying that you'll be charged an extra euro each month. Make sure to deactivate it if you don't want that. A bit sneaky if you ask me

EDIT:

Oh shit, Superhot?!? I'm in. Fuck it, I'm a hypocrite 

2 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I looked into it. Be careful, you get an email saying that you'll be charged an extra euro each month. Make sure to deactivate it if you don't want that. A bit sneaky if you ask me

that why it have One-time Membership or Monthly Membership.

But 2 game is really old, one had mixed review. and I already have other 2 games.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, krony said:

that why it have One-time Membership or Monthly Membership.

But 2 game is really old, one had mixed review. and I already have other 2 games.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I liked Superhot, which is the reason I bought the bundle after I looked at it again. I clicked the one-time membership and it still registered me for a free 30 trial of the G2A shield. I can't unsubscribe from it until 28 days have passed. If I don't unsub, they'll charge me again lol 

5 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I liked Superhot, which is the reason I bought the bundle after I looked at it again. I clicked the one-time membership and it still registered me for a free 30 trial of the G2A shield. I can't unsubscribe from it until 28 days have passed. If I don't unsub, they'll charge me again lol 

oh I didn't know about that, kinda stupid move to not able unsubscribe until past 28 days passed. Sneaky huh

I bought H1Z1 from G2A and someone tried to buy an 800 watch online the next day with my debit information. Considering I never usually buy anything online except from Steam/Amazon, it's given me enough grief to the point where I'm never buying anything there again.

2 hours ago, Sith said:

I bought H1Z1 from G2A and someone tried to buy an 800 watch online the next day with my debit information. Considering I never usually buy anything online except from Steam/Amazon, it's given me enough grief to the point where I'm never buying anything there again.

Use paypal ya idiot

16 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

a website that essentially steals CD keys and resells them for a profit

Not completely true. They buy games in countries where it is cheaper and then they resell them. There are two sides. One that thinks its stupid certain people are charged differently. The other that say it is taking money away from the developers and hurts global economics(at least the concept).

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Use paypal ya idiot

lmao this ^

ive bought things on G2A before, but I'd never consider putting my card details on shady ass sites like that