Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Golf With Friends Tour - Candyland Cup - Sunday, March 19th

On 3/9/2017 at 10:58 AM, Travesty said:

GRATS  PogChamp FeelsAmazingMan FeelsGoodMan

@Jodas

@Don Juan

@Grayson Levi

@Bulldog

@Junzou

@cookie eater

For winning the Golf With Your Friends giveaway! I will add you on steam if I don't already have you and you should see a gift in your inventory as soon as I can give it to you!

ca0ca8952b.png

If you'd like to sign up for the tournament, please post your steam profile in this thread! To those that didn't win... the game is only $5, get on that shit!

This will be a short tournament to pass time on your Sunday afternoon on March 19th. Buy it and sign up!

Um i sign up wtf wheres my name???????????????????????????

Just now, sweetrock said:

Um i sign up wtf wheres my name???????????????????????????

That the Raffle for those people who don't have the game... You already have it and you already sign up for the tournament. 

Just now, krony said:

That the Raffle for those people who don't have the game... You already have it and you already sign up for the tournament. 

o lol ty!

FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP.

Here are the three heats so far:

222731d75b.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tiFRJNrvUGhjDxEaxFYKVEry6Rf-rvmHJmqDUo9fofE/edit?usp=sharing

We will be hosting the lobbies at 1:30 PM CDT and teeing off at 2:00 PM CDT *SHARP*

If you miss the tee-off time for Game 1 of the first heat, you will have to wait until Game 2 to join. SO BE THERE EARLY.

• We will be playing Oasis three times in a row in your heat.
  • We will take a screenshot and post it in this thread after each game is completed.
  • The totals of all three games will be added up
  • The Top 12 Players over all heats will advance to the final on Candyland
  • Tiebreaker will be played if necessary

@Reaper0470 @York @Rootbeer @DerpyPwny @krony @sweetrock @Destin @Junzou @Bulldog @Don Juan @Travesty @Pike @water.exe @DR3Y @Kit @chefbrian @Rayne @ZachPL @Jodas @Sean @iafunky @Rufus @Poseidon @Eek @Bite @Fishy Taco @Grayson Levi @Eeiu @buster

Just now, ZachPL said:

I'm gunna drop out, sorry most likely can't make it.

I'll just keep you in the pool in the chance that you can. If you can't make it, it doesn't really affect anything anyway. We will start at 2pm anyhow.

Just now, Travesty said:

We will be hosting the lobbies at 1:30 PM CST and teeing off at 2:00 PM CST *SHARP*

We're currently in CDT, which is UTC -5.  CST is UTC -6.

So should I show up at 3PM CDT?  :)

Just now, Junzou said:

We're currently in CDT, which is UTC -5.  CST is UTC -6.

So should I show up at 3PM CDT?  :)

Dear Junzou,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that you will not be allowed to participate in the first bi-annual sG | Golf Tour.

Sincerely,

Travesty

Chairperson of the sG | Golf Tour

38 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Dear Junzou,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we regret to inform you that you will not be allowed to participate in the first bi-annual sG | Golf Tour.

Sincerely,

Travesty

Chairperson of the sG | Golf Tour

It's called inaugural. 

FUCKING PIKE, TRAV, AND RAYNE IN THE SAME HEAT AS ME?

fuck

rigged

Just now, water.exe said:

@Travesty can Heat 2 trade Pike for Heat 1 York as I don't want to hear pike complain about random spawns the entire time.

we dont want you anyways 

@Sean Heats don't matter with who you're with as you'll need top score over all of them. They're really just lobbies for us to get our best scores.

Hahah @water.exe I'm the opposite, I want to hear his screams while we dominate him on the links!

@Pike

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

You were being serious? CDT

Started as a joke, then I realized Canada actually has areas still in CST and didn't want to waste my time by showing up an hour early :)

Can't make it.

sorting irl shit, brb in a month or two >.>

HERE ARE YOUR HEATS:

5d6a8d1b75.png

If you see a friend request from Reaper, iafunky and myself accept it so we can add you to the lobby!

TEE-OFF IS AT 2:00 PM (CENTRAL) SHARP TOMORROW. SHOW UP EARLY.

If you miss tee-off you will have to wait for the next game of your heat. Please let the host of your heat know that you will be able to play in the next one.

Remember only the Top 12 players with the highest scores over all the heats will advance to the final round.

On 3/14/2017 at 0:20 PM, Travesty said:

We will be hosting the lobbies at 1:30 PM CDT and teeing off at 2:00 PM CDT *SHARP*

If you miss the tee-off time for Game 1 of the first heat, you will have to wait until Game 2 to join. SO BE THERE EARLY.

Meanwhile, lobbies aren't created ... ):