Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Retards of the year

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/two-masked-and-armed-men-walk-into-dearborn-pd-to-prove-open-carry-point/ 

" Two masked men filmed themselves marching into the Dearborn Police Department armed with guns to, as they said, file a complaint about the way they were treated during an earlier stop. "

These two guys claim they get "pulled over illegally" (same type of guys who do the stupid 'am i being detained'), then decided to go and file a complaint while masked and strapped with weapons in a police department.  IMHO They deserved to be shot and eradicated so they can no longer breed. 

Check out the video

26 minutes ago, slyfox said:

IMHO They deserved to be shot and eradicated so they can no longer breed.

Is this the way you all think over there? It's a wonder you haven't abolished gun crime yet...

17 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Is this the way you all think over there? It's a wonder you haven't abolished gun crime yet...

It's the way teenagers that haven't fully developed their frontal lobe/prefrontal cortex think, yes.  We have stupid kids, same as you.

3 minutes ago, Junzou said:

It's the way teenagers that haven't fully developed their frontal lobe/prefrontal cortex think, yes.  We have stupid kids, same as you.

Ours just steal your grills and alloys... not too many outside of the 'crews' who openly wish death upon people.

Though, I have lead a sheltered life.

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8?  i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

3 hours ago, Junzou said:

When men armed and masked walk into a police station and think they are going to be fine, they deserve to be shot by the police. Common fucking sense.  Why don't you point a gun at a police officer, whether it is real or fake? Because they are going to take you down first to protect others and themselves.  

Also, @Rayne I didn't "openly wish death upon" them, I just believed that if they were shot, then they 100% deserved to be so for acting foolishly.  

22 minutes ago, slyfox said:

When men armed and masked walk into a police station and think they are going to be fine, they deserve to be shot by the police. Common fucking sense.  Why don't you point a gun at a police officer, whether it is real or fake? Because they are going to take you down first to protect others and themselves.  

Chill fam, it's not your fault your brain hasn't finished developing.

10 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Chill fam, it's not your fault your brain hasn't finished developing.

The irony of the title and the poster gave me a bigger laugh than the article itself.. 

34 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Also, @Rayne I didn't "openly wish death upon" them, I just believed that if they were shot, then they 100% deserved to be so for acting foolishly.  

Would "eradicated" be pretty damn close to death or even more so haha

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

Would "eradicated" be pretty damn close to death or even more so haha

Yea, I'm not wishing that someone shoots them, I just said if they were shot and eradicated/ceased to be in the living state, then they deserved it for acting like an absolute tool.

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Yea, I'm not wishing that someone shoots them, I just said if they were shot and eradicated/ceased to be in the living state, then they deserved it for acting like an absolute tool.

I'm not hoping that they're dead. They just deserve to be dead.

3 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

"Guys, I'm not saying that they should be dead, I'm saying that they should be less alive than they currently are"

Sup beerman JR