Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlemech7

Store should have more options for credits.

As the title says, I think the store should have a few more options for your credit needs.

EI:

25k For $20 USD
50k credits for $35 USD
100k credits for $65 USD

Any then some stupid large amount for $100 USD

While you are at it, when not create Admin+Credit combos? Say..... Premium admin + 15k credits for 30 USD?

I know I'd plunk down 35 USD for 50k credits or more at a time.

Give more options to the people that would rather throw their money at their problems, and benefit you by funding the servers. :)

The higher options for credits is definitely doable, thanks for the feedback. We'll talk about it and see if/what we want to do.

The only problem with Admin + Credit combos is that admin is a recurring monthly charge. Most people wouldn't want to pay the extra for credits every month... They just want that one time amount so they can buy the skin/title they like.

19 minutes ago, Moose said:

The higher options for credits is definitely doable, thanks for the feedback. We'll talk about it and see if/what we want to do.

The only problem with Admin + Credit combos is that admin is a recurring monthly charge. Most people wouldn't want to pay the extra for credits every month... They just want that one time amount so they can buy the skin/title they like.

Hold up, when you purchase premium admin, you also get a title and skin? That wasn't mentioned in the "product description".

And yah, I can see that....but at the same time, getting admin and a monthly credit top up could be warranted for some people. Especially since so many give credits away.

6 minutes ago, Battlemech7 said:

Hold up, when you purchase premium admin, you also get a title and skin? That wasn't mentioned in the "product description".

And yah, I can see that....but at the same time, getting admin and a monthly credit top up could be warranted for some people. Especially since so many give credits away.

Sorry, I was referring to buying credits, people just want them one time. You don't get a skin/title for being an admin. 

4 hours ago, Moose said:

You don't get a skin/title for being an admin. 

You get access to VIP skins which are admin skins. So in a way i guess you do.. :P 

My VIP skins don't work because I'm in two different admin groups for GMOD and CS GO so I don't have access to the vip store

26 minutes ago, Battlemech7 said:

Well if an admin wants to contact me to work something out, Ive got money to throw at my problems :)

I want to boost my monk in WoW, it costs $60.

let me know when you want my paypal.

2 hours ago, Battlemech7 said:

Well if an admin wants to contact me to work something out, Ive got money to throw at my problems :)

We're discussing adding larger packages but it'll be a while. If you don't want to wait, you can start a thread in private messages to staff we can discuss what numbers we're thinking for larger amounts of credits, and we could probably work something out where you donate the money and we add the credits manually. 

11 hours ago, Moose said:

We're discussing adding larger packages but it'll be a while. If you don't want to wait, you can start a thread in private messages to staff we can discuss what numbers we're thinking for larger amounts of credits, and we could probably work something out where you donate the money and we add the credits manually. 

Will do