Sign in to follow this  
Rootbeer

Official sG Rust Village on an Official Server Official

19 minutes ago, centran said:

Why not? You don't want to wait 2 hours to join a server. Spend a week helping 14 y/o only to have one of them betray you and everyone and claim the village as their kingdom? What is wrong with you?

The lack of faith is what's preventing us from being a top-tier Rust clan. :lul:

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

The lack of faith is what's preventing us from being a top-tier Rust clan. :lul:

We don't need to be the top-tier we only need to be the top drama filled Rust clan. sG was born from the salt ash of drama and used that drama to grow big and strong. We shall live and die by the drama! LET THE SALT RAIN DOWN! For if it ends in our demise we shall only rise again like the glorious phoenix even stronger then before.

35 minutes ago, centran said:

Why not? You don't want to wait 2 hours to join a server. Spend a week helping 14 y/o only to have one of them betray you and everyone and claim the village as their kingdom? What is wrong with you?

To tell you the truth the temptation of destroying the village from the inside is way too tempting for me

Plus I'm not in the mood to wait for that server queue.

3 hours ago, Travesty said:

You can hop on anytime. @Rootbeer do you have the Map with location of where our starter base is?

Here it is. Since official servers don't have a live map, I suggest to everyone to make a paper map in game and having that guide you to our base here.

55 minutes ago, centran said:

I'll have you know our youngest player is 13 and a half! He's let in two enemies into our main lootroom only one time so far.

28 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I'll have you know our youngest player is 13 and a half! He's let in two enemies into our main lootroom only one time so far.

On purpose or just being nice? Because if being nice they should base with sweetrock

7 minutes ago, centran said:

On purpose or just being nice? Because if being nice they should base with sweetrock

Guy leaves every door open. We kept noticing and and gave small badgering hints to close doors behind him but after some guys doorcamped inside our 2nd airlock, we really laid down the hammer on closing doors lol.

which one of you fuckers is online right now. I can't get up. I can't hide in a bush. I need  a bed! I waited an hour while I pooped, ate, and watched some youtube. You can use you imagination in what order or if together

so everyone bitching server was wiped and there was a big exploit. Is this little project a dud now?

Unfortunately the server kept getting DDoS'd and going down to the point where we couldn't connect. Maybe we need a higher pop server with no wait times? 

I think we can do this again when a server wipes. 

The week was a bad week. We did manage to build up but the server was wiped on the 2nd day due to an exploit. We started up again after that but weren't able to get much done with the ddos'es.

Our primary issue is queue times -- 3 of our 20 players were the only ones in game for the first two hours. We've got two choices:

A) Start the village up on the 2nd or 3rd day of a wipe to avoid queues.

B) Swap to a 350 or 400 max players server.

The village can still grow strong; however, having the huge majority of us sitting in the queue only to get everything wiped was devastating for morale though. If people show enough interest to give it another shot, we can start up again on a server with a larger cap this wipe, we just gotta decide on a time to do so.

2 hours ago, Junzou said:

Reading through this thread, seems like you need to have a way to exile idiots that leave doors open too.

Lol if that becomes a problem then those idiots won't have access to door codes [=

14 hours ago, Shadow said:

I blame Rootbeer. Picks a server with a huge queue and a server that gets ddosed constantly. 

To be fair, it's hard to tell which server is going to have a huge queue on wipe day (after a month). It is most likely that all of those servers have a huge queue.

23 hours ago, Junzou said:

Reading through this thread, seems like you need to have a way to exile idiots that leave doors open too.

hahaha they let so many people in too

Well I finally got established on Dallas 1. Moved servers because of New York being down consistently after the wipe. If anyone wants to play and attempt a sG village or just a sG group let me know and i'll bag you.