Sign in to follow this  
Rootbeer

Official sG Rust Village on an Official Server Official

Official Server: NEW YORK SERVER 1 (monthly wipes, max player cap of 200 online, great ping with New York based host)

Meet & Greet time on wipe day: 5 PM CENTRAL ON THURSDAY, 2/2/2017 (2 days from the time of this post), MEET UP IN TEAMSPEAK'S RUST CHANNEL (no mic required)

Of course, if you want to help start up the village when the wipe occurs (time varies, noone knows when), you're more than welcome to join the Rust channel then. If you can't make it in time for starting up the village, you're welcome to join anytime afterwards, just ask around for the gate codes and a sleeping bag.

OFFICIAL SG RUST HYPE. SPREAD THE WORD AND ADD TO THE ZERG: SG'S INVADING NEW YORK 1.

46 minutes ago, buster said:

do i have to be a member?

Nope! I know lots of non-members who I would love to join us and probs are going to. Current issue is whether or not we're going to have a tag and if yes, what that'll be. Non-members obviously can't slap on the sG tag.

Nope! I know lots of non-members who I would love to join us and probs are going to. Current issue is whether or not we're going to have a tag and if yes, what that'll be. Non-members obviously can't slap on the sG tag.

zG for Zyndicate Gamers

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

I think having the [Join sG] tag in your name would be fine, like the clan tag, correct? 

I think zG | is better and more simple. It can be our rust clan name. We are a big zerg to so it fits :D    Zerg Gamers :lul:

zG | Name

I'm done with Uni for the week so I (should) be on there right when the wipe happens.  Any preference where you guys want? (plains, mountains, sea, island, etc)

28 minutes ago, slyfox said:

I'm done with Uni for the week so I (should) be on there right when the wipe happens.  Any preference where you guys want? (plains, mountains, sea, island, etc)

My personal preference would be forested lands but I'm open to anything besides desert. 

The north has good highqual from quarry. 

Edited by Travesty

Somewhere flat

Have to work till 8 tonight, but will be on

Edited by Velo

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

Who ever gets on first has to build us a base and start making a shit ton of bags!

Well hopefully you get a couple people on. Then hide a bag for yourself and explore the area. Suicide and explore that area. Pick the best one and discuss in TS3 on who is going to start bagging people in. The goal is to claim the best area as quickly as possible which will require many people scouting at once.

We need more bodies! Calling on @Rufus @Chowder @Jiffy @Eeiu @Karma @centran @TotesMagoats @Iherdcows @Cman @Jeff The Flying Shark @Poseidon 

We are just finishing up the starter base and will be moving everything to our village/zerg base today!

Edited by Travesty

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

We need more bodies! Calling on @Rufus @Chowder @Jiffy @Eeiu @Karma @centran @TotesMagoats @Iherdcows @Cman @Jeff The Flying Shark @Poseidon 

We are just finishing up the starter base and will be moving everything to our village/zerg base today!

I tried yesterday. Entered a 100+ queue. Got some dinner, watched some TV. When I checked an hour or so laterI wasn't even below 50 yet. Said fuck this and hopped on our server for a little while.

If I ever get on I'll ping one of you to bag me in.

8 minutes ago, centran said:

If I ever get on I'll ping one of you to bag me in.

Sounds good. Queue yesterday was definitely bad but later in the evening (after 8pm cst) the queue went down drastically and people got in fairly quickly if they crashed. We will what it's like today when kids get out of school at 4pm CST haha

3 hours ago, Travesty said:

I won't be joining this sorry to disappoint ya.

36 minutes ago, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

I won't be joining this sorry to disappoint ya.

Why not? You don't want to wait 2 hours to join a server. Spend a week helping 14 y/o only to have one of them betray you and everyone and claim the village as their kingdom? What is wrong with you?