Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATG_AGENT

Warcraft 3 Dust Event

If you have won a prize please add Attg to Steam, or send me a PM on the forums with your Steam ID connected to the account that won the prize.

!!!Dust is back!!!

Warcraft 3 Event

March 1st - March 15th

We will be having a Dust Event, finally reintroducing Dust1 and Dust2.
Along with these Two maps, there will be some events for you to participate in to win some prizes.
During this event you will also gain
50% Bonus experience!

Main Events and Prizes

Its hot in here - While playing one of the new dust maps, be the last alive CT and disarm the bomb while there are at least 6 T's alive. $20 Steam Gift Card (First to post Screenshot Proof with scoreboard) Won by Hamburglar (Received)
Burn Baby - Who ever does the most Molotov damage wins 50 Level-Bank Levels + 1 Month of Wc3 Support Won by Xiplitz (Received)
Seek and Destroy - Who ever has the most kills with seeker mines(New race) will win 50 Level-Bank Levels + Month of Premium Admin Won by leeroy (Bullet passed on prize) (Received)
Staff Hunter - While using a Non-Knife Race first to Kill Staff Members (SO are not staff) 10 times with a Knife (With no bonus damage to the knife) $20 Steam Gift Card (Screenshot of kill feed + myinfo for race) (Staff may not win this) Won by Toast the Fabulous(Received)

Smooth Operator - First to get a score of 20 / 20 / 20 (Kills/Assist/Death) and the ending scoreboard wins Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Screenshot of scoreboard at end of the map) (Donated by sG | Ruffles [SO]) Won by Hawk (Received)

Delayed Gift - First to kill someone with a Grenade or Molotov after you have already died to win Dawn of War - GoTY Edition (Screenshot of kill feed) (Donated by Timeassassin) Won by lemonjames (Received)
Tier 1 - Highest level Second Wave Agent wins The Division Won by Bulletsponge (Received)
Try Hard - Highest level T Hardy Wins Ghost Recon Wildlands  Won by ESDaman (Received)

Raffle

There will also be a Raffle! Players may buy one Raffle Ticket for every 200 gold they collect during the event. After 5 tickets, the price will double to 400 gold, after 15 tickets the price will go up to 600 gold.  You may then put those tickets towards the chance to get these extra prizes!

Prize Pool

- Work with Engineer to Design a race (Engineer has final say)
- Pick a race to add an Expertise (Engineer has final say)
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided (Donated by sG | Ruffles [SO])

- Secret Prize!

Important Raffle and Event Information

To sign up for the raffle, you must screenshot yourself in the server with your Gold amount, then put your tickets in the prize pool you wish to win.

Example: Use the command gold in the server

Screenshot shows 850 gold(4 tickets)
I will put 2 for Expertise, and 2 for design a race.

You will be given 3 days to post your screenshots and selection for the raffle from the end of the event. Any entrees that are not posted within the 3 day time frame will not be counted.
You have been warned.

Players may only win one prize per section(Main event / Raffle). If a player wins more then one raffle, he will pick what one he wants, and the next person on the list will go up.

Prizes may take some time to be handed out, be patient.

Rules

- You must have a forum account registered at www.joinsg.net

- All of sG's Rules and Guidelines will be followed

- No cheating, Abusing, Loopholen in anyway to gain an advantage

3 minutes ago, Swed said:

Hype hype hype hype woo we're finally equal to Russian Servers again.

What are seeker mines? Pyro's ultimate?

Second wave agent grenade

2 minutes ago, Swed said:

Probably should clarify that in the OP @ATG_AGENT

Yea i thought that meant pyro two but then i realized the new race bullet and attg were testing

55 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

@Iherdcows are you okay after reading that with all those colors?? Someone call a paramedic. Lol me mes aside sounds like a pretty cool war event.

I think you need to work on your epilepsy jokes.

Biggest event I can remember in the few years I've been here!

I don't know everyone involved in putting this together, but thank you!

On 1/31/2017 at 5:37 PM, ATG_AGENT said:

- Pick a race to add an Expertise

You fuckers just won't stop until Orc has an expertise for every unique skill and shop menu item huh

I just realized we're giving away an expertise, can we make it gold divided time played as the metric for prizes? No-lifing the server for 2 weeks shouldn't put you at the top of the prize list by simple attrition, add an element of skill.

I doubt I'll be involved but really nice event for War3, just what it needed.

Well done on fixing the Dust maps too, what was the reason they weren't working before??

I doubt I'll be involved but really nice event for War3, just what it needed.

Well done on fixing the Dust maps too, what was the reason they weren't working before??

From what i remember hearing, it had to do with a texture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk