Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shadowblitz293

PC Build

Shadow, you need to lay off the constant posting, buddy. I know you probably want to apply next month, but people are going to vote no if you continue to constantly make new topics and post 24/7 on the forums. Take it easy.

i can buy admin in all honesty, i'm trying to figure this site out. I have such a rough time figuring out forums, sometimes a post a lot, not to intentionally annoy or gain something, just trying to gather all this new stuff up. Sorry mates, i'll take it down. I still very little about forums, the interwebs is a tough system.
Again, sorry for the spam!

It's ok. You could have just used your original thread to say you changed your mind and want to build a computer instead of buying a laptop. Now, onto building.. 

First read this: 

If you have any questions we'll answer and help, but most importantly after you read it answer this: 

Post your budget

Post your list of components that you already have access to (ie. from your old system, such as keyboard, mouse, monitor)

Post what games you plan to play or if you plan to do 3D shit

Post what is important to you in those games, such as 144fps at ultra, or instant loading of levels, etc.

do your research using the first set of points.

9 hours ago, Moose said:

It's ok. You could have just used your original thread to say you changed your mind and want to build a computer instead of buying a laptop. Now, onto building.. 

First read this: 

If you have any questions we'll answer and help, but most importantly after you read it answer this: 

Post your budget

Post your list of components that you already have access to (ie. from your old system, such as keyboard, mouse, monitor)

Post what games you plan to play or if you plan to do 3D shit

Post what is important to you in those games, such as 144fps at ultra, or instant loading of levels, etc.

do your research using the first set of points.

This is exactly what you need to do, and stop spamming the forums with the same thing if this is what you are doing to meet application requirements this is not how you do this I would know because i was retarded enough to spam shitty worthless post in the same area like you and the same as you get tons of hate for it. Although that is what i did i have gotten much better at not posting shitty things ( not saying im the best but i certainly am not the worst) there is no rush to apply to the clan you can always apply any month unless you get denied then you must wait 2 months but like i said its not worth it to spam forums please take this as help and not hatred, and if anything we need to know what kind of fps you are looking for and what games you play them on if its high FPS on large games it wont be cheap  (I learned the hard way)

9 hours ago, LVL4ROCK said:

This is exactly what you need to do, and stop spamming the forums with the same thing if this is what you are doing to meet application requirements this is not how you do this I would know because i was retarded enough to spam shitty worthless post in the same area like you and the same as you get tons of hate for it. Although that is what i did i have gotten much better at not posting shitty things ( not saying im the best but i certainly am not the worst) there is no rush to apply to the clan you can always apply any month unless you get denied then you must wait 2 months but like i said its not worth it to spam forums please take this as help and not hatred, and if anything we need to know what kind of fps you are looking for and what games you play them on if its high FPS on large games it wont be cheap  (I learned the hard way)

wtf are you saying

3 hours ago, Chowder said:

wtf are you saying

Tbh I don't even really remeber me doing all that but I was high as shit that's all ik but I think what I was doing was ranting for no reason 

3 minutes ago, LVL4ROCK said:

Tbh I don't even really remeber me doing all that but I was high as shit that's all ik but I think what I was doing was ranting for no reason 

using being high as an excuse

who are you, savage princess?

6 minutes ago, Savage Princess Little One said:

using being high as an excuse

who are you, savage princess?

Yea I guess I am using it as an excuse and no sadly I'm not