Sign in to follow this  
trav

Do you want to Online Raid me (Solo Player)?

I'm still very new to Rust and had some vacation time away from work, so I was able to play this wipe. But now, since I'm back at work, I will have very limited time playing again.

However, I want to go through the exhilarating experience of being online raided. I could even potentially provide you some rockets if need be.

Would anyone be interesting in setting up a time/date this week (before the wipe) to online raid me? I'd be defending the base myself. Unless @Dexter wants to help me out (which we all know will still keep it to one competent person defending ecksdee).

Maybe you've seen my base. Maybe you were the one that built a cupboard around it. Maybe you haven't. But here it is:

8637983b3b.jpg

I don't have much but if you're bored and want to waste some resources on me I would greatly appreciate someone trying to online raid me (that is if my base wasn't offline raided last night).

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

You still sharing location with me on the map :)

Haha I saw you playing yesterday, but never saw you roam around my base. I just assumed you would check it out :)

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Haha I saw you playing yesterday, but never saw you roam around my base. I just assumed you would check it out :)

i was next to it and was screaming MOTHER RUSSIA yet you still didn't hear it...i think your were afk crafting

2 minutes ago, centran said:

too late.. burnt to the ground already

damn :(

Welp it was fun while it lasted. How did it hold up?

5 minutes ago, Travesty said:

damn :(

Welp it was fun while it lasted. How did it hold up?

I'm kidding. Well maybe not. IDK

I didn't check but you should just get in the habit of doing what I do. Everyday before you log off just tell you base goodbye and it was nice having you around because you normally don't come back to a base as this is a game you have to play 24/7. lol

3 minutes ago, centran said:

I'm kidding. Well maybe not. IDK

I didn't check but you should just get in the habit of doing what I do. Everyday before you log off just tell you base goodbye and it was nice having you around because you normally don't come back to a base as this is a game you have to play 24/7. lol

Good idea. Before I log off, I will stare at if for a few seconds, lean forward, gently press my lips onto my computer and slowly wrap my hands around my monitor. Then I will whisper sweet nothings and say my goodbyes... knowing that I may not ever see it again.

I do the same thing when I bring my dog to the vet.

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

I get into regular sniper battles with @Velo just for fun.  So far I'm up 2-0 this wipe, in terms of kills. 

Your base is so far out though, not sure I'd want to risk my stuff to come raid you.

What if it's last day of wipe?

1 hour ago, Jiffy said:

online raiding on sg rust :lul: 

Exactly why I'm making this proposition. It's more fun to try to online raid anyhow. But if you want an ez win, obviously offline is the way to go. 

3 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Exactly why I'm making this proposition. It's more fun to try to online raid anyhow. But if you want an ez win, obviously offline is the way to go. 

I mean if you just want to make a tower around V13, I'll do sniper battles with you too like I do Velo. 

5 hours ago, Travesty said:

I'm still very new to Rust and had some vacation time away from work, so I was able to play this wipe. But now, since I'm back at work, I will have very limited time playing again.

However, I want to go through the exhilarating experience of being online raided. I could even potentially provide you some rockets if need be.

Would anyone be interesting in setting up a time/date this week (before the wipe) to online raid me? I'd be defending the base myself. Unless @Dexter wants to help me out (which we all know will still keep it to one competent person defending ecksdee).

Maybe you've seen my base. Maybe you were the one that built a cupboard around it. Maybe you haven't. But here it is:

8637983b3b.jpg

I don't have much but if you're bored and want to waste some resources on me I would greatly appreciate someone trying to online raid me (that is if my base wasn't offline raided last night).

Thanks!

ill bring a group of players if you wanna supply the rockets ;)

15 hours ago, Nobody said:

ill bring a group of players if you wanna supply the rockets ;)

I think I only have 3 or 4. Can you start cooking?