Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renegade

CNN

Amazing news coverage Don!

Top notch reporting buddy!

Hope to see more 'REAL NEWS' from you soon!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Seeing CNN flop so many times last year really made me wonder why it used to be considered neutral enough for me to use as a student in highschool

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

mentally disabled kid got beat up by a black guy for being white

r0fl

but its not a hate crime hes black

Everyone knew something like this would happen(or worse). Glad my city is number 1!!!!

Facebook even knew this was going to be problem. They have a whole team to monitor live streams to at least block this type of behavior. They are even implemented machine learning that will look at auditory and visual aspects to determine a risk factor and if it should be flagged for immediate review by that team I mentioned. 

I have no idea why facebook is trying to make this a thing and pushing so hard for it when they know crap like this is going to happen and they have to waste resources monitoring everyones live streams.

The fact people are defending these sick fucks that tortured and beat a dude while livestreaming it is completely insane.

9 hours ago, Renegade said:

Amazing news coverage Don!

Top notch reporting buddy!

Hope to see more 'REAL NEWS' from you soon!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is exactly why I'm terrified by left-wing multicultural Marxists, especially in the western nations: it's when they try to justify the injustices caused by black or Muslim hoodlums and ethnic minorities and their thuggish savage crimes as the excuse of getting back at white supremacy and racism keeping them down. Whilst a good amount is true

(esp. historically), I will argue that the elitist red guard PC rhetoric does nothing to help or elevate these victims but rather enables them to act far worse as the justification du jour. it's actions like these in such dangerous inner cities like Chicago which is why the law and order authoritarian populism of Trump had appealed to most of America, even to liberals and progressives who are even for social justice of Black Lives Matter. They are also clamoring and carping for more law and order because they don't want to fear for their lives when a ghetto hoodlum tries to push them into a train station railway just because they have nothing good going for them or because "they are bored" (as the MSM wants to engender as a pathetic rationale).

You can paint all liberals under one brush just the same as you can paint all conservatives. This is just the regressive left being completed retarded.

No one in their right mind would justify this beating, regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum.

This woman trying to spin it... jesus...

39 minutes ago, Travesty said:

You can paint all liberals under one brush just the same as you can paint all conservatives. This is just the regressive left being completed retarded.

No one in their right mind would justify this beating, regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum.

Wow I cannot believe you would say something so blatantly racist in my serious discussion thread.

As a D.I.N.D.U. (Democratic Intellectual Nonracist Dude of Uganda) myself, I find your disagreement of my opinions to be racist and bigoted and ask that you remove them immediately as you are triggering my ability to think reasonably.

3 hours ago, Renegade said:

Wow I cannot believe you would say something so blatantly racist in my serious discussion thread.

As a D.I.N.D.U. (Democratic Intellectual Nonracist Dude of Uganda) myself, I find your disagreement of my opinions to be racist and bigoted and ask that you remove them immediately as you are triggering my ability to think reasonably.

6867f46f51.jpg

8 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I'm glad trump is looking to diversify our navy.

Going to be a new navy

4 hours ago, Travesty said:

Because Western Europe and their liberal agenda is doing so well welcoming all of the refugees from the middle east. Lets continue it in 'merica!

LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!

3 minutes ago, Howard Dean said:

Because Western Europe is doing so well welcoming all of the refugees from the middle east.

LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!

Don't drone me, bro. 

7 hours ago, Eddy said:

The fact people are defending these sick fucks that tortured and beat a dude while livestreaming it is completely insane.

But if it was opposite and it was white people torturing and beating a black dude, oh no! There would be riots in the streets! 

Hyprocacy at its finest. 

Blaming all of this his on Trump winning the election is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for what this kid had to go threw, and I hope these kids get a good court ruling for their disgusting actions.

This was obviously a race related attack. How can she look at the video, see them yelling "fuck white people" while torturing a disabled kid and say it wasnt race related? I agree with the first guy one this, pure fucking evil.

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

But if it was opposite and it was white people torturing and beating a black dude, oh no! There would be riots in the streets! 

Hyprocacy at its finest. 

Blaming all of this his on Trump winning the election is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I feel sorry for what this kid had to go threw, and I hope these kids get a good court ruling for their disgusting actions.

As a mostly left-leaning person, even I immediately saw the hypocritical spin bullshit that networks likes CNN were putting on this story. And so many headlines framing it as "Black teens kidnap and assault handicapped man", leaving out the part that they were entirely motivated by the fact that he's a Trump supporter with white skin. It's as if the media doesn't want to be forced to acknowledge their role in shit like this. Demonizing the "other side", painting them as Nazis, etc. Then, the immediate reaction by some to claim it wasn't a hate crime...holy shit, they could have screamed "THIS IS A HATE CRIME!" in the video and it wouldn't have been any more obvious than it already was. 

If this was a group of white people doing this to a mentally disabled black kid, we would have Fergusons across the country.

It has already happened. No justice out of it. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard?CMP=share_btn_tw

And it wasn't charged as a hate crime despite: "The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “nigger”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged."

You should look back at the tweets and look for Facebook comments of people defending John Howard. "he's just a kid." "They didn't understand how cruel it was." "He has his whole life ahead of him"

It's eerie how similar these cases are but one is more prelvant because of the video

39 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It has already happened. No justice out of it. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard?CMP=share_btn_tw

And it wasn't charged as a hate crime despite: "The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “nigger”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged."

You should look back at the tweets and look for Facebook comments of people defending John Howard. "he's just a kid." "They didn't understand how cruel it was." "He has his whole life ahead of him"

It's eerie how similar these cases are but one is more prelvant because of the video

Well, damn... I don't remember hearing about this one. Reverse the roles and you get the same sort of bullshit excuse-making, lovely...I guess it's less hypocrisy on the part of the media and more humanity just fucking sucks.