Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booch

Admin Powers with Reports

A few months ago before I didn't play for a few months as an admin I could few the reports of the ongoing round when dead so I could handle reports throught the round. Wondering if that could come back so we don't have to waste playing time. I get it if an admin abused it and it was taken away for a reason just wondering if they could come back so handling reports doesn't take two years. 

~Thanks your friendly Gooch

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. You can still do reports in the middle of the round, BUT you should not be doing reports during the current round while you are playing because you can easily ghost from them.

What I wish Paidmins had back was being able to see current round logs while after we die. Because it's so annoying having to wait till the next round sometimes to finish a report, because we have to look through the logs.

5 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for. You can still do reports in the middle of the round, BUT you should not be doing reports during the current round while you are playing because you can easily ghost from them.

What I wish Paidmins had back was being able to see current round logs while after we die. Because it's so annoying having to wait till the next round sometimes to finish a report, because we have to look through the logs.

Think he mean he want to able view damage logs as round still going. admin only can see damage log after round end while SO/staff can see damage log during the round

5 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I remember talking to Zach about it when he first made the change and he said that's how it was supposed to be originally.

7 minutes ago, krony said:

Think he mean he want to able view damage logs as round still going. admin only can see damage log after round end while SO/staff can see damage log during the round

Ah okay. Yeah, I re read it and it's pretty much what I said lol.

I understand not letting Paidmins see the current logs while alive, but while dead, I don't see a problem at all with them being able to see them. Like I said, it just makes it annoying because we have to wait till the very next round to deal with some reports.