Anyone know the Star Wars show order

Episode 1 - A Phantom Menace

Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

The Clone Wars (TV Show)

Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith

Rebels (TV Show)

Rouge One

Episode 4 - A New Hope

Episode 5 - Empire Strikes Back (The best in my opinion)

Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi

Episode 7 - The Force Awakens

That should be the correct order. I don't know much about all the canon though, but Disney has pretty much removed all of that.

Edited by Ironic

IIRC

Star Wars I

Stars Wars II

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Star Wars III

Star Wars: Rebels

Star Wars: Rouge One

Star Wars IV

Star Wars V

Star Wars VI

Star Wars VII

Edit: fuck you Ironic

Edited by Yunki

16 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Episode 1 - A Phantom Menace

Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

The Clone Wars (TV Show)

Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith

Rebels (TV Show)

Rouge One

Episode 4 - A New Hope

Episode 5 - Empire Strikes Back (The best in my opinion)

Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi

Episode 7 - The Force Awakens

That should be the correct order. I don't know much about all the canon though, but Disney has pretty much removed all of that.

Where would Star Wars clone wars 2003-2005 fall into this?

There was actually an order that was proven in a study to be the most entertaining to watch. Watch 4,5,then 2 and 3(skip 1 and have someone explain it to you) then go back to 6. The watch either 7 or rogue one or the cartoons whatever you want. This way you see Vader as a bad guy in 4 and 5 then go to 2 and 3 to learn how he became vader then see his redemption in 6. The cartoons are just extra stuff you can watch after 

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

5 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Where would Star Wars clone wars 2003-2005 fall into this?

Haven't ever watched it, but from what I saw from the internet, I believe it's directly after Episode 2, then after it is the "newer" Clone Wars.

12 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Haven't ever watched it, but from what I saw from the internet, I believe it's directly after Episode 2, then after it is the "newer" Clone Wars.

Its garbage don't bother. It wasn't even treated as canon in the old canon

8 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Its garbage don't bother. It wasn't even treated as canon in the old canon

I know Disney is kind of basically getting rid of the whole canon stuff, but is there any Boba Fett canon comics or what not that'd you'd recommend I try out?

9 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I know Disney is kind of basically getting rid of the whole canon stuff, but is there any Boba Fett canon comics or what not that'd you'd recommend I try out?

Well in this case even before disney the new clone wars show essentially erased the first. I can't remember any comics but he appears a bit in some of the later books from the old canon and actually teams up with the good guys and eventually becomes leader of the mandalorians and has a family etc. They make him more of a legit character especially during the vong war and second galactic civil war storylines in the old canon

7 minutes ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Well in this case even before disney the new clone wars show essentially erased the first. I can't remember any comics but he appears a bit in some of the later books from the old canon and actually teams up with the good guys and eventually becomes leader of the mandalorians and has a family etc. They make him more of a legit character especially during the vong war and second galactic civil war storylines in the old canon

Yeah, I've seen YouTube videos and such all about Boba Fett and his history (including canon). I just hope Disney doesn't kill off his character in the "Great Pit of Carkoon" from Epsiode 6. Hopefully, they'll continue his story (with also giving more background about his character) in the rumored Boba Fett solo movie in 2020!

Edited by Ironic